🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Did you catch PFT's rant agaisnt the scoop troop still using pens.

• Like 2

I've got a 2006 A3 3.2Quattro It's in the shop because the fuel pump went out. That's the first thing I've had go wrong with it. And I've had it since it was new. It kills me. I'm extremely jealous of your V8. That thing must go.

ooh nice, Ive always liked the A3s. I had an A4 previous to this but the S4 was my dream car--when one popped up for sale 4 miles from my house with all the features I was looking for I made a silly decision and bought it :unsure:

I think Boscout is from a pocket universe within our own and everything he posts gets run through a filter that jumbles things up. There's some Da Vinci code type shit happening and I need to find the cipher in order to crack this puppy.

I promise that I will find the key and get your distress messages back to your planet, Boscout. I'm going to get you home. Hang tight in your starship, friend.

• Like 13

grand theft auto. i wasn't even having fun, i just got very cross. what a missed opportunity that i deeply regret but will learn and grow from

edit: here's dinner

24zx99v.jpg

block of cheese all i deserve

Don't talk about a block of cheese like it's punishment.

• Like 5

Have you guys watched Big Time in Hollywood, FL yet? It's very good.

I was thinking that I'm glad Hayes is back, but I actually didn't even notice he wasn't on the show this week. But then I remembered I didn't listen to the episode! Oh my god, you guys, this forum is a fucking mess.

EDIT: But I did listen to Trends With Benefits and it was wonderful and I love Sean so much.

• Like 13

Yessss veebs I almost listed it in my professional survey as one of my fave shows but I didn't want to jump the gun.

It has been absolutely hilarious, can't wait to see where they take the story.

Also I hope everyone is ok with me posting pictures of chow chow puppies all the time, Hurricane Dennis has kind of turned me into a chow chowda head.

• Like 5

my only request: can you also post some newfie puppies. they get so big and nice and good at swimming... good dogs......

• Like 4

my only request: can you also post some newfie puppies. they get so big and nice and good at swimming... good dogs......
I'm not making any promises, but I'll give it a shot.
  • Like 3

Dave, puppy away. I don't know how anyone could say no to those adorable fluffy heads. They're like tiny clouds. How do they not just float away?

• Like 3

Dave, puppy away. I don't know how anyone could say no to those adorable fluffy heads. They're like tiny clouds. How do they not just float away?

They do and let's just say Sully Sullenberger said seagulls so he wouldn't be a villain.

• Like 5

Kittens- has anyone asked about the can covered in electrical tape in your cheese pic? I'll take my answer off the air.

• Like 4

YVCzy3k.gif

Is Sean a tiny american version of Stephen merchant?

• Like 7

Kittens- has anyone asked about the can covered in electrical tape in your cheese pic? I'll take my answer ON the air.

2dahog1.jpg

it's a stinkstopper

• Like 20

Is Sean a tiny american version of Stephen merchant?

Tiny?

it's a stinkstopper

i can tell from your desk that you're all id

i love it!

• Like 1

Kittens reaffirms his status as the board's most intriguing member by smoking cigarettes (the coolest thing a person can do) like a pro

• Like 10

Tiny?

Stephen Merchant is 7'7"

i can tell from your desk that you're all id

i love it!

Stephen Merchant is 6'7"

Sean is probably about 6'3"

So I would say "A slightly less tall Stephen Merchant."

• Like 8

Kittens is cool like Mr Anchorman

tumblr_nfskj2sRfv1qzx1gjo5_500.gif

• Like 12

Are we sure those are cigarettes and not a bunch of tiny english doobies?

Also, this desk. Where are you going to put your pizzas and blocks of cheese if you don't clean it?

P.S. What's your flooring situation kittens?

• Like 10

British Trivia: Across the pond doobies are referred to as "chippers".

• Like 7

I can't wait to hear this sweet call in ep! It seemed to go pretty well, so I'm sure it will be horrible upon a second listen. If I remember correctly, S + H only chastised me slightly....so it was probably not as good as last time when I got the full berating treatment.

• Like 8

I'm really excited to hear this ep since I didn't call in and get to hear it live. Also, I saw Sean in Shitty Jobs last night and it was really good.

• Like 7