🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

i called in to the show and did an impression of andrew, cant wait til everyone hears how good i am at it

• Like 18

https://www.surveymo...s_entertainment

Hey guys, you should do this survey and see if you're picked to be a part of this focus group. I did it the other day and it was very fun and they'll pay you $125 if they pick you. I don't know if I should tell you what it's about beforehand, but it is comedy related and it's for a Comedy Central show. They asked me if I knew anyone else who liked the show and I was like, um, probably everyone from the forum.

I'm not lying. This is me. Guys, you know me. Come on, you know me! It's Veeeebbbbssss.

I got selected! What show(s) did they ask about. I'm afraid I might not have watched everything I claimed to.

• Like 2

I'm kind of dreading listening tomorrow. I know I'll sound dumb and feel embarrassed all day.

400 posts. Congrats to me

• Like 6

go listen to the call in shows from RSS. The first call to S + H generally does not go well. Everyone sounds dumb, were just there to let the boys spin some magic from our dumbness.

• Like 6

Dang, SteveH has 400 posts and I only got like 70-something even though I'm pretty sure I've been here longer. (Although who can even remember the forum pre-AD?) Guess I gotta start posting way more, huh?

• Like 12

From what I heard your call was great, Steve. The experience of reliving mine sounds unbearable (not trying to sneak in a cute pun, the call was a nightmare).

Also, hey VB I got into that focus group thing too. Guess they're not that discriminating. Thx for bringing the opportunity to our attention

• Like 6

I didn't hear yours bear. Looking forward to it

• Like 1

I'm enjoying the Baseball "Opening Day" right now. May everyone have a good evening with their loved ones or things.

• Like 3