🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 244.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 149

Randy and Jason welcome to this week’s Sklarbro County the hosts of The Best Show Tom Scharpling and Jon Wurster, who talk about great concerts they’ve attended, what the future beholds for them in comedy, and why the NBA is the best of all the leagues. Then, Daniel Van Kirk brings us stories from around the world that include two very confused girls who take a meeting too close to a river, a pre-school designed to drive adults crazy, and a neighbor who doesn’t follow common rules of how to use a knife. Lastly, Bryant Gumbel calls in to steel the spotlight away from his brother Greg.

• Like 1

great episode. Scharpling and Wurster are unbelievably awesome, I listen to their show every week.

I'd like to apologize for never downloading this becauase I hate sports and judged by the cover.

Not only is it super funny but way more musical than sports references. I also like The Move, Numero, and deep Kiss references.

I actually thought for a minute the sports theme was a joke. But then they talked about sports a lot near the end.

STILL GOOD!

Looking forward to going through the many past episodes.

• Like 1

FYI, County is the non-sports-themes spin-off of Country, which is more sports-focused and is released on Fridays.

Good to know, thanks. They all come up on the same itunes listing so I guess I'll have to read carefully or suffer the sports.

Jason Nash, who played Bryant Gumbel, and Mike Lisk, the associate producer of The Best Show, follow each other on Twitter.

Sign in to follow this