🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 226 — RuPaul F. Tompkins

Kulap and Howard welcome back Who Charted MVP Paul F. Tompkins who talks about his brand new podcast Spontaneanation (right here on Earwolf), why YouTube has a better comprehension of entertainment than Shakespeare, as well as why he would make a great mother. Then, the gang talks about words that don’t feel good in their mouths. Also, famed street artist, Banksy stops by to talk about what kind of influence he’s had on the movie industry. Lastly, Paul field’s questions from Chartists wherein he talks about his true feelings towards Werner Herzog.

I dunno but it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too low energy for one such as PFT. I don't know if it was that or Howard's April fools joke but this one got off to a weird start. Still a good ep though.

It Follows is really great. One of the best movies I've seen this year, horror or otherwise.

Well being one of the best movies of this year is not a very difficult task though

• Like 1

When Paul said he had trouble with the word "subscription," you get to hear that very word trouble during one of his ads on Spontaneanation.

• Like 3

I was SO hoping Kulap would sing along to the loop of her distressed singing, but even more distressed. So close to becoming a classic Todd Glass Show-esque bit-eating-itself moment. Alas!

• Like 3

Watching the #bestdayever- Shay and Colette are apparently very popular.

Oh, man, if Kulap ever takes some time off, I would love to have PFT guest host with Howard for a couple weeks. I'd love to see him repeatedly up against Howie's various rants.

• Like 1

I was hoping that instead of RuPaul Ku would be called RuLap.....RuLap F. Tompkins.

Watching the #bestdayever- Shay and Colette are apparently very popular.

That whole #bestdayever thing was very strange. It appeared to be an 8 hour Chevy commercial. And those were very odd guests for a Who Charted.

So, if PFT is Kulap's mom now...that means he's also Scottie's mother-in-law.

My favorite podcast plus my favorite Whooch guest! PFT can't be beat.

does howard know u can ask Siri more human questions? ask her

Siri,

Where do you live?

can you tell me a joke?

what do you look like?

who do you think you are?

etc!!! go nuts. she will have a conversation with u if u keep it simple enough.

(ps get Siri by holding down the button.

it wont work if ur in the google search or something.)