🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Rob Thomas Wiseau

What are forum for?

Hey, guys. I joined this forum because the Hollywood Handbook Newsletter recommended that all Scoop Troopers should do so. But now I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. What are forum for? And by that I don't mean what are this particular forum for. I mean, what are any forum for? What is the point of forum? Thank you for your time. I apologize for my confusion.

By the way, I'm a big fan of Shane and Hayes.

• Like 3

What are forums for?

They're for... umm...

• Like 1

Hey, guys. I joined this forum because the Hollywood Handbook Newsletter recommended that all Scoop Troopers should do so. But now I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. What are forum for? And by that I don't mean what are this particular forum for. I mean, what are any forum for? What is the point of forum? Thank you for your time. I apologize for my confusion.

By the way, I'm a big fan of Shane and Hayes.

I feel that your forum name infringes on my long-established avatar. You'll be hearing from my solicitor.

• Like 1

You guys are really silly, but I still don't understand the point of all this.

A: early 30s

S: YES PLEASE

L: I live in a replica of the UFO from Flight of the Navigator, buried deep in the La Brea Tar Pits

• Like 1

Almost done with all the episodes, and then I can do really good impersonations of the hosts

Really

Good

• Like 1

There's a newsletter?

I've been signed up to the Scoop Troop for MONTHS and have purchased the Pro version every week, yet this is the first I'm hearing of a newsletter. I bet this is Engineer Cody's fault, somehow.

• Like 2

I thought I'd change my avatar and reveal who I really am. Yep. I am Pizza Bear.

Ummmmmmmm, hey dude, I'm really happy for you and your "equal rights" and everything, but if you're gonna be bearing it up all over the place, please at least do it in the appropriate forum that was created specifically for your kind.

• Like 3

Ummmmmmmm, hey dude, I'm really happy for you and your "equal rights" and everything, but if you're gonna be bearing it up all over the place, please at least do it in the appropriate forum that was created specifically for your kind.

#OnlyEarly2015ForumersWillGetThis

• Like 3

I'm still not a fan of thinking of the guy as "Thomas" Wiseau

• Like 1

Do you guys feel as if we've grown closer since I made my first post?

I feel like you are more of a pizza bear than you were when you first started posting.

• Like 2