🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 226.5 — 4/03/15 TWO CHARTED 165

Howard and Kulap, as joined by Stard, kick off the show with discussion over what is an appropriate amount of ankle to be shown by a lady. Then, howard pontificates on the parallels between creating music for art versus creating music for money, as well as why the world will in fact be able to continue producing concerts despite the break up of One Direction. Additionally, Kulap calls out Howard for some of the less than appropriate things that he says while working. Lastly, Howard impresses the world with his knowledge of lamps.

• Like 1

If you want to know what Crying sounds like, just look up Anamanaguchi. They are power pop/punk with chiptunes piped in as well. For fans of The Indoor Kids, Danger Mountain is their theme song. And the Smear song, whatever the artist was called, reminds me of the weirder cuts of Hot Chip. Funky stuff.

• Like 3

I enjoyed that Crying track. I went to see Anamanaguchi one because I liked their Das Racist remix so much and figured it would be all chiptune, but man I did not expect so much pop-punk for their live show. The age demo also made my mid-20s friends and I feel ancient. That's what I get for not doing my research, I suppose.

Also, laughed really hard at this Howard instant classic:

"I've lapped you son."

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this