🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 343 — Athlete's Head

Wow another stellar lineup, it is going to be impossible to vote at the end of this year, we already have had every episode C+ grade, right down the line! Thank you Earwolf! ^_^

• Like 2

"I always thought that ice cream of the future was just already melted ice cream" I may have barfed from laughing too hard damn good ep!

• Like 8

Goddamn, I wish there was video of Brendon switching back and forth between Victor and Tiny.

• Like 2

he missed quote a few... maybe he's letting it go :/

Sure, after literally all of us have already been infected with this tic. DAMN YOU SCOTTRICK!

I have friends who have no idea what Comedy Bang Bang even is who have adopted this habit out of proximity.

• Like 5

Hahahaha, oh man, Victor defending Tiny again and then Scott's "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" callback killed me.

You really can't go wrong with Victor and Tiny, they haven't disappointed me yet, and Jon Gabrus was fantastic from start to finish. I wouldn't have even realized Alicia's from Dune, one of my favorite sci-fi movies, if they didn't point it out.

• Like 7

"Oh, you went some place and there was a thing there? Well, that's standard!"

• Like 14

All of these episodes and I STILL am blown away by the fact that Victor and Tiny are the same person. Brendan Small is really really really good.

• Like 12

So, whenever Scott has used the phrase "give it the CBB Bump" in the past, he actually meant that it was the soundtrack to his lovemaking?

tumblr_mrppnko4qC1rcoly3o5_500_zps3af388f2.gif

• Like 7

GINO: I caught a 22 inch flounder off a Lazybones charter boat out of Montauk. I was second place in the-

SCOTT: I don't know what you're saying right now! What do all of those words in that combination mean?

• Like 11

GINO: I caught a 22 inch flounder off a Lazybones charter boat out of Montauk. I was second place in the-

SCOTT: I don't know what you're saying right now! What do all of those words in that combination mean?

I don't think there is a single other CBB character that can just say the most insane stuff and still make me laugh so hard.

• Like 3

During Alicia's first song that they play, Scott says "This is fantastic stuff. This is the music I like," I was on the edge of my seat hoping he'd say that it's good rock n' roll, uh, music...

I don't think there is a single other CBB character that can just say the most insane stuff and still make me laugh so hard.

I just love that I googled Montauk to verify the spelling, then looked up Lazybones to see if it was a thing and it was. Gabrus loves his New England YORK references.

(I meant New York; I was typing absent-mindedly!)

• Like 1

Gabrus loves his New England references.

Whoa whoa whoa. New York is not part of New England. I feel like people from both areas would be offended by that.

• Like 2

My fave pun-based restaurant would be the Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park, but that's mostly because of the verbal abuse.

• Like 1

Whoa whoa whoa. New York is not part of New England. I feel like people from both areas would be offended by that.

even more than that, they're specifically Long Island references which is a whole other animal

• Like 5

My fave pun-based restaurant would be the Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park, but that's mostly because of the verbal abuse.

ever since seeing this I've wanted to go there

• Like 2

I still laugh every single time Victor talks. Small is an absolute genius. Gabrus is so quick off the mark it's phenomenal. And a guest from FNL?

C+ ep

• Like 6

All of these episodes and I STILL am blown away by the fact that Victor and Tiny are the same person. Brendan Small is really really really good.

even though this is brought up every episode in which they make an appearance, it still doesn't get said enough.

I've yet to hear anyone else do two concurrent characters where I completely and unintentionally suspend all disbelief that they're coming out of the same person's face. even the greats (PFT, Daly, Adomian, Lapkus, etc.), despite their skilled voice-work, can't quite pull that off without some slight overlap.

• Like 6

Jesus Buttfucking Christ.

Brendon Small is my favorite comedian. Home Movies is my favorite show. Junior/Victor is my favorite voice of his.

Also, Dune is my favorite book.

Also also, Gino is my favorite CBB guest.

I'm just gonna call it right here. This is the best day of my life.

• Like 11

I like this episode a lot and I fully expect the usual avalanche of shit whenever anyone expresses a mildly critical opinion, but Alicia Witt's accent is really off putting. I've really loved her work on Justified and Friday Night Lights, but that phony Hollywood diction is sort of the worst. Is it worse than Natasha Lyonne's New Yawwwwwwwk accent? YYYYIIIIIIIT'S close.

oy! here we go...

I'm going to interpret your post as an unasked question to be read between the lines. Here is the answer;

Yes, your post is fucking pointless. Great question...

• Like 2

Grepisode! I don't think of Alicia as a 'comedy person', but she fit in perfectly and was really funny. And the characs were great as always. Victor passing out is one of those classic gags where you 100% know it's coming and it's still really funny every time.

• Like 5

Wow another stellar lineup, it is going to be impossible to vote at the end of this year, we already have had every episode C+ grade, right down the line! Thank you Earwolf! ^_^

I think the C+ thing is REALLY funny. Thoughts?

A real triple threat -- actress, singer-songwriter, and pianist Alicia Witt gets the first timer treatment as Intern Gino returns to co-host on today’s Comedy Bing Bong!

As I see it -- and I'll be the first to admit that I'm no mathematician -- "singer-songwriter" constitutes two threats, so you've got four threats total. Or did you mean that she is a triple threat with multiple permutations: actress/singer-songwriter; actress/singer/pianist; actress/songwriter/pianist; singer-songwriter/pianist. Even if you did mean that, I sort of feel like that makes her four triple-threats.

• Like 1

SHIT!! I meant New York references!