🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

The Alex Borstein ep is one of my all time favorites because of the "You're Doing It Wrong: By Grove I've Got It!" segment. Just the best of making fun of us regular Joes for having to trade a chicken for a pile of beans instead of using money and having both. Also I laugh out loud every single time I hear hayes say that Sean has a bone to pick with the guy on the penny and a great rant on state's rights.

Also the Grace Helbig ep is another favorite because I like when Sean and Hayes act dumb about things and in this ep they go all out with Sean thinking water is good for computers and Grace works perfectly with the boys by worriedly walking them through how things work and that water is not in fact "computer juice."

• Like 10

I'm just thinking of rando moments that I always think about and laugh my whole butt off...

When Hayes tries to explain what a skelington is and says "it's a bone man!" I think it was maybe the Pete Holmes one...

• Like 4

Those awful people over on Reddit were talking about me.

Joe defended my honor though.

Thanks, Joe.

I feel like I should probably warn you that history will not be kind to you for doing that. But I am deeply humbled that you did it anyway.

Edit: also, Dixon, bless your heart.

*removes earrings and rolls up sleeves*

• Like 17

We going to war with reddit now? I have a folder full of gifs for this sort of thing somewhere.

• Like 12

I'm just thinking of rando moments that I always think about and laugh my whole butt off...

When Hayes tries to explain what a skelington is and says "it's a bone man!" I think it was maybe the Pete Holmes one...

That's in the John Cochran episode, the undisputed best Hollywood Handbook ep

Pete Holmes saying he imagines Hayes in the woods putting up wanted posters for Robin Hood was also very good though

• Like 10

We going to war with reddit now? I have a folder full of gifs for this sort of thing somewhere.

Bruce, I declared war on Reddit a long time ago.

• Like 3

Keith Urban Dictionary, is your avatar a pic of the goat from Goat Simulator?

Yes! I don't know why I picked that as my avatar but it is an amazing game.

The lastest update doesn't work on my phone, but it's supposed to be out on Xbox soon

• Like 3

I feel like an idiot for accepting Hodges Boswell's friend request. I haven't even accepted requests from my aunt and cousin yet, but Hodges comes along and I confirm our friendship without question. If any newbie wants a very popular identity, you might want to steal that one. She's already a part of our inner circle even though she's just a cheesy photo of a seventeen year old girl who tries to give me deals and tag me in photos that I am not in.

• Like 18

A Friday Night PCG Poem

Popcorn, popcorn

Waiting in the gallery

Popcorn, popcorn

Chanson, Tim and Valerie

Friday night has come and gone

No ClemDawg or a Hayzie Bone

Popcorn, popcorn

It's a criminality !!

Thank you ! I'll see myself out.

• Like 15

Super into this nascent War On Reddit. Buncha dudes being annoying about atheism and being paedophile apologists. Bout time we settled their hashes.

• Like 2

Yes! I don't know why I picked that as my avatar but it is an amazing game.

The lastest update doesn't work on my phone, but it's supposed to be out on Xbox soon

I had not heard of this goat simulator, so naturally I was intrigued by this exchange. Just looked it up and I'm so glad I did. I probably won't download it b/c it's $5, but just reading the description and the reviews filled me with joy.

It's like the Hollywood Handbook forums of the App Store. All of the reviews are 4-5 stars and seems like most of them contain equal parts complaining about bugs/crashing and praise for the game.

Edit: I just watched the trailer. Breathtaking.

• Like 3

thinking about getting a forum profile pic

any suggestions welcome

preferably something that makes me seem cool but approachable and really shows off my glowing personality, thanks all

• Like 7

How bout a nice fluffy kitten with sunglasses on

• Like 1

Leather jacket

cool shades

sunny day

holding multiple kittens

unlit cigarette in your mouth

don't make the kitties smoke

For anyone wondering those are some suggestions for kittens new avatar/modernist poetry

• Like 7

That's in the John Cochran episode, the undisputed best Hollywood Handbook ep

Pete Holmes saying he imagines Hayes in the woods putting up wanted posters for Robin Hood was also very good though

I've said this before on here but the Pete Holmes ep has my favorite Hollywood Handbook moment ever, when H+S keep yelling "yeah right" at Pete when he says he wouldn't be scared of a skellington. In particular Sean's "sorry, but that's a yeah right" is the funniest thing I've ever heard

• Like 11

This is the actual list that is 100% right and true.

1) Dave Thomas

2) Sinbad

3) PFT, Again

4) John CockRing

5) Kumail and Nicole Byer in a tie for 5th

This list...is an absolute good. The list is life.

sjff_01_img0438.jpg

I've said this before on here but the Pete Holmes ep has my favorite Hollywood Handbook moment ever, when H+S keep yelling "yeah right" at Pete when he says he wouldn't be scared of a skellington. In particular Sean's "sorry, but that's a yeah right" is the funniest thing I've ever heard

This is also my favorite HH moment, behind the caller in the latest episode who spoke about Guardians of the Galaxy. He was really funny and smart and good and heck, sounded like a real handsome devil. Anyway, good pick.

GrailKnight.gif

• Like 9

MM, I really liked your poem because it accurately expressed what I was feeling. Do you have a poem about today's feelings?

• Like 6

Newsflash: I may have consumed some alcohols and am on my way through my, now traditional, youtube music videos trawl. Some thoughts;

I am worried that we, as a culture, aren't sufficiently grateful that Ke$ha exists. Katy Perry would literally kill some poor starving orphan or whatever to have half the talent Ke$ha has in her stubby lil' fingers.

All hail Ke$ha is my pronouncement. Also, "Starships" is a p great song.

Death Grips remain the backup for if I get super bummed out and start yearning for an air of unrelenting oppressive doom.

Chance the Rapper remains the guy who is probably the best guy.

Please everyone let's commit to ending this referring to the internet as "the internets", it's gross and was never cute and, like all memes, is p fucking terrible.

• Like 4

What kind of life apart from comedy/improv do you find yourself fondly imagining every now and again in idle moments?

If that's too "real", "hardcore", or "close to the bone"

You're super funny, why?

• Like 6

Hi Mary, big fan.

How do you respond to Hall & Oates' lawsuit over your breakfast cereal Holland Oats?

• Like 8

Hi Mary. What kind of music was playing in your house as a kid? Also, How did you meet the rest of Wild Horses? Do you like that Rolling Stones song?

• Like 8