🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

is watchayakan a girl? because i smell a love connection brewing, baby!

I embrace my feminine side if that counts.

• Like 5

Very cool, lovin that pic. I also did Twelfth Night last summer, here I am post-slap as Sir Andrew Aguecheek

Look, I'm sure that everybody on here has done Twelfth Night at some point in the past year, but if we all posted photos of it there would be no room in the forum for discussing the damn podcast! Think about the situation and show a little restraint. Fuck.

Anyway, here's Dennis wearing a sweet truckers' hat.

IPHQAEF.jpg?1

And here's the biggest stick insect I ever caught, it was on my birthday.

l0vPF4y.jpg?1

Here's Ross when he was young and handsome.

qbMpi6t.jpg?1

And here's Ross giving me a kissy.

W7WByJJ.jpg?1

• Like 19

Oh man, I listen to Bobby Hebert on the radio all the time! He knows so much about football, but he says it in such a folksy way that it is really fun to listen to. Also, he's FROM here!

• Like 7

Ranran: oooh. Ranran. You missed out on the chance of a lifetime. You'll find it hard to live this one down. Maybe write a song about it.

You don't have to tell me, ADC. I've already pre-emptively quit my job in anticipation of the next call-in episode.

• Like 13

Those pics of Ross make me miss my old beagle-coonhound. What a bunch of good boys

Hey watchayakan I really like your album Cerulean Salt

• Like 10

Sorry, Sean, you're not going to get a like from me just for posting a wikipedia article.

• Like 18

I once caught a football from Bobby Hebert. That doesn't mean I am a jock now, does it?

• Like 6

Sorry, Sean, you're not going to get a like from me just for posting a wikipedia article.

Sorry, honlads, you're not going to get a like from me just for playing hard to get.

• Like 16

I like the episode of Friends where Ross (one of the Friends, not the dog) gets mad at his boss for eating Ross(one of the Friends, not the dog)'s lunch.

"MY HAMBURGER SANDWICH!!!"

• Like 3

Sorry, honlads, you're not going to get a like from me just for playing hard to get.

Sorry, burg, I'm going to mess this up by liking your post.

• Like 8

I once caught a football from Bobby Hebert. That doesn't mean I am a jock now, does it?

I once caught a football from Zach Gilford. Now I'm part handsome TV jock, and I think it's permanent. It's not so bad really.

• Like 8

you should pose with stick insects more often spunky, they make you look very handsome

• Like 14

It's a classic photography trick - a carefully placed stick insect will draw the eye up and away from the face.

edit: Also, thank you, that's very nice of you to say.

edit: I just finished listening to the ep. You are all so brave to be calling in and talking to Hayes and Sean, I'm still way too self-conscious to try it. Bravery is half the battle, the other half is being funny. So you're halfway there! Just kidding, you don't have to be funny, Sean and Hayes are funny. Also, you ARE funny. Everyone did a great job asking questions about movies, just politely listening while they talked, or even being berated! It was entertaining good stuff and I like hearing all of your weird voices. Just kidding again, I'm the one with a weird shameful voice, you all sound like angels. (Hell's Angels. Just kidding.)

• Like 12

Sorry, burg, I'm going to mess this up by liking your post.

this is so us rn

njH2Jxc.png

• Like 20

You all were so funny and nice on the phone. Gotta commend Andrew for coming up with such a great topic of movies to really drive the conversation.

• Like 14

I hope some casting directors hear me chatting it up loudly outside the studio and recognize that I've got the goods to become a star

• Like 24

Jacob, you gotta be more on top of the forums.

Yeah my forum game has been weak. I have nobody to blame but myself and Nintendo for releasing Super Smash Bros. 4

The good news is my Falco game is on point. If Falco has a call-in episode I'll be all over it, and I'll be able to say smart funny stuff like "Pretty smooth flying, Fox!" or "Piece of cake!"

• Like 11

fffff_2.jpg

So I made this at work today. You get points if you can name all the forum members featured. Sorry if I didn't get you in there! Gimme some suggestions for the next thing I should draw instead of doing work!

Yes this is very good. Makes me happy. Yes, I like this.

I spot Greggy, Spunky, Me, Andrew, A Bear, Staz, Honlads

• Like 5

Yes this is very good. Makes me happy. Yes, I like this.

I spot Greggy, Spunky, Me, Andrew, A Bear, Staz, Honlads

I see the same ones and I also see monsterface (i think) and brgrho.

• Like 6

So I made this at work today. You get points if you can name all the forum members featured. Sorry if I didn't get you in there! Gimme some suggestions for the next thing I should draw instead of doing work!

Is that me inside the 'K'? That's what my real name begins with too. How insane. V cool.

• Like 7

fffff_2.jpg

That's a really good drawing.

Can you draw the popcorn gallery bag? I know its noise, but not it's looks.

• Like 5

if anyone wants to let an ex-forums legend, current forums nobody that a call-in show is happening next time--I will be accepting fb messies. also, who is hodges boswell??? haven't listened yet so i'm hoping she's the mystery fan at the end... she sent us all fb invites. hit me with a messy, hodges.

• Like 13