🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Points for Joe, Spunky, Honlads, Marshall & JMonsterface! Thank you all for playing!

(marshall I had an epic fail when trying to draw your regal looking d; hence the completely black "L")

• Like 4

Andy should've screened the callers a bit better, so many of them brought up controversial subjects!

• Like 5

That's a really good drawing.

Can you draw the popcorn gallery bag? I know its noise, but not it's looks.

Thank you!! And yes I think that will be an excellent challenge to draw.

• Like 3

Andy should've screened the callers a bit better, so many of them brought up controversial subjects!

Listen closely during Tim's call to hear me screening as hard as I can

• Like 18

Do I see a brgrho in the O?

UPDATE: Spooner already pointed him out. More at 10.

• Like 6

So I made this at work today. You get points if you can name all the forum members featured. Sorry if I didn't get you in there! Gimme some suggestions for the next thing I should draw instead of doing work!

This is tremendous. Great job.

I think most on the forum, myself included, would enjoy a drawing of some tasteful erotica featuring Sean and Hayes in suggestive poses with Cody watching in the background.

Preferably something quite chaste though. Anything brazen would be too much for all but the most extreme boarders (e.g Chanson)

• Like 9

Could you ... I mean ... have you thought about .... perhaps .... you know ... I hate to ask, but ... a t-shirt design ?

Also, is that boat in the second 'd' Chanson ?

• Like 6

Pizza is kittens!!!

edit- and I'd like to imagine that the enigmatic black monolith that makes up the first "l" is meant to somehow represent BoScout.

re-edit- nope, dang

• Like 6

(marshall I had an epic fail when trying to draw your regal looking d; hence the completely black "L")

What with this and then the whole call-in burn from S+H, things not going so well for the Marshall lately.

But, great drawing and thanks for trying at least !

• Like 8

id wear that pic on a t shirt, someone tell the earwolf store to get on it

• Like 9

fffff_2.jpg

So I made this at work today. You get points if you can name all the forum members featured. Sorry if I didn't get you in there! Gimme some suggestions for the next thing I should draw instead of doing work!

I think an overlooked aspect of this picture is the smiley face dotting the i in life, that's a nice touch because it shows how nice and happy forumers are to get the pro version.

• Like 12

if anyone wants to let an ex-forums legend, current forums nobody that a call-in show is happening next time--I will be accepting fb messies. also, who is hodges boswell??? haven't listened yet so i'm hoping she's the mystery fan at the end... she sent us all fb invites. hit me with a messy, hodges.

I almost did but then I thought, naww he'll check the forums.

I was wrong.

I'm sorry I let you down.

• Like 4

fffff_2.jpg

You literally just need to draw Sherlock Holmes hat on frowny face, that's it I mean come on

• Like 4

You literally just need to draw Sherlock Holmes hat on frowny face, that's it I mean come on

I've got something special coming your way Mean Detective, don't you worry!

• Like 5

Hey sorry to drag y'all off topic, but today my uncle sent me a check for £120 (the £ means it's like dollars but British), and there's a note with it that says 'Happy Easter *My name*, with love from *My uncs name*', and the whole thing really creeped me out, he's not exactly a rich guy, and he hasn't missed my birthdays for a few years or something like that (even if he had, do it on my freakin birthday!). It's got me searching my memory for some terrible thing he did to me when I was young that I repressed and he could feel guilty about, but I can't think of anything at all! What is going on? Is this normal uncle behaviour? Please help, p.s. this isn't a bit or anything I am genuinely perplexed

• Like 7

Can't wait to see what Silylillyquee is cooking up separately for each individual forum member not pictured in her drawing. Seems like it'll take a while, but surely it will be worth the wait.

• Like 23

Hey sorry to drag y'all off topic, but today my uncle sent me a check for £120 (the £ means it's like dollars but British), and there's a note with it that says 'Happy Easter *My name*, with love from *My uncs name*', and the whole thing really creeped me out, he's not exactly a rich guy, and he hasn't missed my birthdays for a few years or something like that (even if he had, do it on my freakin birthday!). It's got me searching my memory for some terrible thing he did to me when I was young that I repressed and he could feel guilty about, but I can't think of anything at all! What is going on? Is this normal uncle behaviour? Please help, p.s. this isn't a bit or anything I am genuinely perplexed

Are you sure it's really for you? He didn't even put your name on the card! Have you been dieting or binging recently? If so maybe he is subtly congratulating you on getting up/down to your target of 120 lbs by the end of Lent.

• Like 2

I've got something special coming your way Mean Detective, don't you worry!

What? OMG really?? You totally did not have to, I mean I was just goofing around but if you really want to, I mean no big deal either way, it's whatever, but I would just be thrilled to pieces!

But don't feel like you have to or anything, I'm not so desperate for the faintest glimmer of affection, that's not even why I wrote that, that would be so weird omg who would even do that? That's so cool of you to even offer and of course I would love to see anything you made if you find the time or whatever.

And you can totally call me Josh, like if you wanted to make something seem more personal or whatever, or even just hit me up sometime maybe we can hang out but only if you really want to bc I'm so busy anyway with social obligations and stuff it's like I would have to schedule you in. Which I totally would though, so

• Like 13

everyone was so awesome on those phone calls; some of youse are even my FB friends so it was nice to hear the voices of my closest friends in the world gab away on the podcast, miss you guys let's do brunch sometime

brgrho's enthusiasm on this ep and the last call-in ep is everything

chanson i know what it's like to not wanna just do normal hugs with your d. FUCK NORMAL I LOVE MY D FOREVER AND EVER OH THAT'S RIGHT I NEVER POSTED PICS OF MY NEW D AND DIXON CALLED ME OUT ON IT AND THEN I GOT BUSY BUT HERE SHE IS:

e7ce3k.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

and then here's a bonus pic of me being all proud of myself for finding a good deal on "bully sticks" at Ocean State Job Lot (shithole of a bargain center in the new england area for all you flyover staters) and sending the pic to my redacted who has insisted that our d only have bully sticks to chew on b/c rawhide is bad or w/e. i take a closer look at the pic and notice the ingredients are simply "steer pizzles" and then because i'm a basic white girl i say out loud to my friend "pizzle fo rizzle hehe i wonder what that is" and she's like "oh it's a penis" and i'm like FUCK FUCK ABORT ABORT and dropped the ground up bull dicks on the floor b/c i'm like a lady and really sophisticated and anyways i still bought them b/c they're much cheaper at OSJL than anywhere else but maybe some of you d enthusiasts would like to know what bully sticks are really made of :(

p.s. didn't notice my car keys touching the pizzles til just now, glad i was able to get those in the shot

• Like 22

Alright, someone better threaten my life or not drop me from the call in or draw my avatar as a cartoon real soon or else I'm going to have to engage in my actual life.

• Like 15

everyone was so awesome on those phone calls; some of youse are even my FB friends so it was nice to hear the voices of my closest friends in the world gab away on the podcast, miss you guys let's do brunch sometime

Let's shoot for Pete's Diner this Sunday at....1? I dunno, whatever's good for you frey-bae

• Like 8