🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Freja OSJL is amazing please don't knock it.

I bought $3 jeans there once.

whoa for a whole pair?

i only ever wear $3 worth of jeans at a time but usually im showing a LOT of skin

• Like 19

OSJL IS AMAZING AND I TRULY LOVE IT AND SING ITS PRAISES TO EVERYONE I KNOW, DON'T GET IT TWISTED TIM

but it's def a shithole, plz admit this. it's v unclean and i'm a nurse so i'm very uptight about hygiene (plz overlook my previous post where there was a pic of my bare hands enveloping sticks of bull penis-- i did sanitize my hands afterward). i also don't think you're allowed to work there if you have never been incarcerated, i dunno i get rly weird vibes whenever i'm in there

but they sell a lot of puffins cereal and peanut butter there and that's like all i eat for the most part and it's wicked cheap there. i have entire FB albums of weird and amazing shit i've found in there. the pics have like at least 5-8 likes on them respectively so you know they're fun and ppl like them (not to bring up FB on here all the time lololol i need friends plz plz help and hodges boswell doesn't count SERIOUSLY HODGES WHO ARE YOU AM I RITE GUYS)

anyway, when i die bury my heart at OSJL

or cumby's

• Like 14

FUCK NORMAL I LOVE MY D FOREVER AND EVER OH THAT'S RIGHT I NEVER POSTED PICS OF MY NEW D AND DIXON CALLED ME OUT ON IT AND THEN I GOT BUSY BUT HERE SHE IS:

e7ce3k.jpg

FINALLY. Fucking shepherds are the cutest puppies.

• Like 2

Hodges Boswell is a bot that is slowly but surely adding all of my friends on facebook and I don't know why people accept it other than the fact that the picture is a pretty girl. I mean...there's no info on that profile page, y'all.

• Like 8

Veeb's post on her wall was so good. You should friend her just to see that post. I've been less successful:

0HU0UTP.jpg

• Like 10

Also, I grew up in MA and have never in my life heard of OSJL. Why didn't they have one in my wealthy suburb?

You mean to tell me I could've gone to Tewksbury and gotten myself a pound of dry roasted peanuts for $2?

• Like 6

The episode was very good. I wish that i had noticed the call for callers. Darnit!

Those pics of Ross make me miss my old beagle-coonhound. What a bunch of good boys

Hey watchayakan I really like your album Cerulean Salt

Yes, I DO get the reference.

• Like 2

Have you ever wanted to like a comment on facebook, but realized that in doing so you would either have to provide your actual name to forum users, therefore also creating a lot of questions from your real-life friends about who these random people that you friended are, or create a whole new facebook account just for this persona and feel real creepy about it? Because that's the dilemma that this comment poses:

arLAYFU.jpg

• Like 13

Hodges Boswell is a bot that is slowly but surely adding all of my friends on facebook and I don't know why people accept it other than the fact that the picture is a pretty girl. I mean...there's no info on that profile page, y'all.

Not me :(

Have you ever wanted to like a comment on facebook, but realized that in doing so you would either have to provide your actual name to forum users, therefore also creating a lot of questions from your real-life friends about who these random people that you friended are, or create a whole new facebook account just for this persona and feel real creepy about it? Because that's the dilemma that this comment poses:

arLAYFU.jpg

Why are your real-life friends keeping such close tabs on your facebook friends?

• Like 7

(I'm friends with a lot of cooks who also do the grocery shopping)

• Like 6

e7ce3k.jpg

Congrats on your new doggie best friend Freja. She is gorgeous and looks like a tonne of fun. I bet she wouldn't eat from the cats litter box when you turn your back for 5 seconds, because you have to go get a bag and didn't see her sneak into the room behind you when you weren't looking. No, she wouldn't do that, because she's a good dog. Totally unrelated, but my dog, Flash, says hi.

• Like 10

I am also a girl lurker who was too scared to post! Please don't be extra mean to me because Sean and Hayes said everyone would be extra nice! I am nice and funny and kind! And Groot was also a baby and he did dance, so I think that adds some credibility to me and helps me out in some way.

• Like 22

@Freja if you ever change your mind about bull penis as a viable dog treat (you should bc it's great) then try http://www.bestbullysticks.com/, which is where my m & d get bully sticks for their d.

Just to be clear, you get that there's no pee in there anymore right? Or semens? It's just meat now so u don't have to worry about gross stuff. I know ur a medical pro but maybe they don't teach you about this stuff in nurse class bc ur acting very scared like a baby almost

• Like 10

Alright, someone better threaten my life or not drop me from the call in or draw my avatar as a cartoon real soon or else I'm going to have to engage in my actual life.

34pbdbk.jpg

First frame is done⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃

• Like 16

I am also a girl lurker who was too scared to post! Please don't be extra mean to me because Sean and Hayes said everyone would be extra nice! I am nice and funny and kind! And Groot was also a baby and he did dance, so I think that adds some credibility to me and helps me out in some way.

Hmmmm. Seems legit. Handsome boy, tell her good first post!

• Like 9

Great first post

• Like 5

Hmmmm. Seems legit. Handsome boy, tell her good first post!

I'm a lady!

Also, I just read the HH forum guide. As is written in the rules, here is picture of my dad and a picture of my cat, who I named Ana Ng, much to Jimmy Pardo's chagrin, I would think.

VlRKdjl.jpg

S36IHeN.png

• Like 23

Also, I just read the HH forum guide. As is written in the rules, here is picture of my dad and a picture of my cat

The kid's got potential.

• Like 17

Does Jimmy Pardo not like tmbg? If so I think that's to my chagrin.

He DOESN'T which makes me sad. Because they are the best. I forget which episode it was, but they make fun of TMBG for a long time and I was very upset.

• Like 3

I'm a lady!

Joe was the handsome boy in question. Sorry for being vague!

34pbdbk.jpg

First frame is done⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃

OKAY. Wow, that's legit awesome. I don't have a bit, that's just actually cool. Thanks Hammer.

• Like 7

Joe was the handsome boy in question. Sorry for being vague!

Ha, I tried and failed at quoting Superego because they always have to literally say if they are women since they are all men! But I do feel welcomed here, so that is nice and fun!

• Like 8