🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Your d kind of has a Hayes look going - 70's computer engineer

Plus Oliver North, that's a good get

That's a look of 90's computer engineering thank you very much. But Oliver North is now at my number 1 spot for Handbook guest gets. Great idea.

• Like 3

hey A Bear I thought of a funny thing to say for your forum name:

Antoine, Colby, Trotter, A Bear

right? like from that show? remember?

• Like 7

Chanson, I was in Seattle last night for the Mariners game (everyone settle down. I read comic books too) and I didn't see you anywhere. I went to all the locals-only hot spots in hopes of running into you: Pike Place Market, Starbuck, Chris Cornell's apartment. I even had no luck shouting your name atop the Space Needle. Do you even live in Seattle, man? Or is your whole persona just a lie?

• Like 11

Is it just me, or is Hayes often injured? Are you ok, Hayzie? Is someone hurting you, bud?

aW1hLoP.jpg?2

• Like 15

Is it just me, or is Hayes often injured? Are you ok, Hayzie? Is someone hurting you, bud?

aW1hLoP.jpg?2

Yes, I noticed that too. Better make sure to give them both the same amount in their Hayes' birthday cards or it might be his face next time*

* Just kidding, I know Sean is a big softie and would never hurt Hayes.

• Like 10

everyone was cool and great at chatting

there is nothing i regret more than not calling in

however i am not too sad as i recently bought my first frisbee

axmlvk.jpg

professional grade, glows in the dark, flies beautifully

i like to fling this frisbee in the park with my friends

Cool Frisbee kittens!

I feel qualified to speak on the coolness of frisbees since my room mate is on a semi-pro ultimate frisbee team

• Like 4

zy6EZ3K.jpg

Jeez that looks so nasty but the scars going to be sick.

• Like 19

aW1hLoP.jpg?2

What you should have said is "Are you okayzie, Hayzie?"

It's a fun joke w/ rhymes.

• Like 10

are we posting pictures of us in plays? I'm the social outcast here but I'll share. this is me getting smooched while wearing a bathrobe in the last play I ever acted in, R.I.P. my acting career.

e0q4nm.jpg

• Like 16

Uh, how about a little guy called BRUCE WILLIS?

That is so true! Me and Brucie were hanging out the other day, and I took this quick pic.

bwillis110309.jpg

• Like 13

are we posting pictures of us in plays? I'm the social outcast here but I'll share. this is me getting smooched while wearing a bathrobe in the last play I ever acted in, R.I.P. my acting career.

e0q4nm.jpg

Wait! You're a lady? Also, what made you stop acting?

• Like 2

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about.

Looks like someone placed my tools on a very high shelf indeed Honlads, because the jig is up.

Edit: also 9 now Chefszki.

Found two more in Mister Hayes shoe.

Edit 2: And the Tayto Park photo as well ! Is nothing sacred Honlads ?

• Like 12

Hey everyone,

Just got finished listening to the podcast and you all seem like super nice, cool, strong, pretty yet rugged people. Even though I'm not a girl who can draw cool things, or a girl with a cat, or even a girl, can we still be friends?

Yours Truly,

Jakal

• Like 19

Hey everyone,

Just got finished listening to the podcast and you all seem like super nice, cool, strong, pretty yet rugged people. Even though I'm not a girl who can draw cool things, or a girl with a cat, or even a girl, can we still be friends?

Yours Truly,

Jakal

Jakel is my nickname, so I'm p concerned about your username tbh

• Like 7

Even though I'm not a girl who can draw cool things, or a girl with a cat, or even a girl, can we still be friends?

I'm new here, so I need friends even if they are boys. Are you at least a boy with a cat?

• Like 4

Wait! You're a lady? Also, what made you stop acting?

Yes m'aam. I still love it but found that I'm better at writing. Improv would be my life if I could afford it--got rejected from da UCB Diversity Program but my white improv classmate got in, shout out to them for hooking her up with ONE free class!!!!

• Like 9

Jakel is my nickname, so I'm p concerned about your username tbh

We can work this out, how about you go by Jakel-1 and I go by Jakal-A, that way no one gets confused.

• Like 3

BWilly is also the Jackal. It's a more common name than I thought.

1118full-the-jackal-screenshot.jpg

• Like 8

I'm new here, so I need friends even if they are boys. Are you at least a boy with a cat?

Don't even have a cat. I do have a dad though so I think that counts for something around here?

• Like 8

Jacob, you had your chance to have a forum nickname, and you went the real name route. I say it is an unclaimed nickname and rule for the new guy. I'd feel a lot better about it if it was a new girl. Or a guy with cat.

• Like 5