🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Update: Did the survey thing this morning. Eagerly awaiting my monies.

Thanks again V to the motherfuckin' B.

• Like 4

Watchout forumers, TotesAwesome is killing it hard.

• Like 2

In light of all the new forum members I have a shocking new revelation about myself.

I am also a girl. Yep, I have one of those holes between my legs that people seem to covet.

And boobies? Oh, boy. I got em, all right.

• Like 17

Ha, I tried and failed at quoting Superego because they always have to literally say if they are women since they are all men! But I do feel welcomed here, so that is nice and fun!

That's also in play here. Except the ladies we do have are smart and funny and nice and also good and we really like them a lot and we want there to be more. For the record.

• Like 4

also, good episode, everyone was funny or sufficiently weird enough to be made fun of

• Like 6

Yes m'aam. I still love it but found that I'm better at writing. Improv would be my life if I could afford it--got rejected from da UCB Diversity Program but my white improv classmate got in, shout out to them for hooking her up with ONE free class!!!!

What kind of writing? TV? Movies? Novels? All of the above?

Yeah, improv's expensive. I wonder if there is some cheaper underground shit around LA. Like what UCB was when it first started.

• Like 2

great job handbookies, your calls were great. welcome to the new listener (silly o'quinn?), i wish you and chanson luck in your relationship.

• Like 11

are we posting pictures of us in plays? I'm the social outcast here but I'll share. this is me getting smooched while wearing a bathrobe in the last play I ever acted in, R.I.P. my acting career.

e0q4nm.jpg

This is my fave ep of Boardwalk Empire

• Like 12

Hey everyone,

Just got finished listening to the podcast and you all seem like super nice, cool, strong, pretty yet rugged people. Even though I'm not a girl who can draw cool things, or a girl with a cat, or even a girl, can we still be friends?

Yours Truly,

Jakal

Great first post.

• Like 5

What kind of writing? TV? Movies? Novels? All of the above?

Yeah, improv's expensive. I wonder if there is some cheaper underground shit around LA. Like what UCB was when it first started.

They actually made a movie about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious_(2001_film) Had to change improv to street racing though, fuckin studios thinking about their bottom line

• Like 7

Here's my attempt at a mean detective. WARNING this photo is only for true MATHS NERDS!

meandetective.png

• Like 18

For all of the less talented artists out there who need a challenge, I will accept a stick figure drawing of my avatar.

• Like 3

For all of the less talented artists out there who need a challenge, I will accept a stick figure drawing of my avatar.

Spent an hour on this. Think I really captured the feel of the original piece thematically and whatnot.

FQBLvEK.jpg

• Like 23

Spent an hour on this. Think I really captured the feel of the original piece thematically and whatnot. FQBLvEK.jpg

Great detail on the drums. If you keep at it, you can draw Neil Peart's crazy drum set one day.

• Like 6

We are obsessed with ourselves on the forum. I love it !

I guess drawing a Sean or a Hayes would be too intimidating.

• Like 10

I feel as though a lot of form member are feeling left out because they weren't drawn yet, so I decided to show off my art talents and draw a composite of what I think all you guys and gals look like. If anyone wants to print it out and hang it on their wall I cant stop you, but just know that I know you stole my art and that I will find you.

u7KExTF.jpg

• Like 13

Chanson, I was in Seattle last night for the Mariners game (everyone settle down. I read comic books too) and I didn't see you anywhere. I went to all the locals-only hot spots in hopes of running into you: Pike Place Market, Starbuck, Chris Cornell's apartment. I even had no luck shouting your name atop the Space Needle. Do you even live in Seattle, man? Or is your whole persona just a lie?

It's a lie. I live on Vishnu (formerly Vashon [in the middle of a rebrand]) Island. Which is an unincorporated area of King County. Technically. I also spend a lot of time in Tacoma. My top secret hangout in Seattle is the underground tour. Because it's locals only and stuff.

PS - Also look for me on the Seattle Center monorail.

• Like 5

oh damn, i thought i was joining a forum to spend some chill out time yukking it up over a comedy podcast but it turns out everyone here is a wildly talented shakespearean actor-artist-warrior poet.

time to raise my damn game

(by which i mean i'll prob post a pic of my dog later or something)

• Like 10

If you can find a nice stick insect, try taking a selfie with it. That went over way better than the giant beetle on the face, in case you were thinking of trying that approach.

• Like 10

Wow, Sillylilyqee, your posts really seem to have inspired a lot of people, so here's a drawing of you as thanks!

turtle.png

• Like 15

I was super bummed to miss another call in show because of not being a member of the forum, so I joined!

I'm Amanda, I live in Los Angeles, and I have a hard time deciding whether Sean or Hayes is funnier.

I look forward to learning the weird ways of your world, forum-ers.

• Like 17

Here's my attempt at a mean detective. WARNING this photo is only for true MATHS NERDS!

I'm not afraid to say that I don't get it.

• Like 5

meandetective.png

*Scottish accent* LUTHER

• Like 4

Points for Joe, Spunky, Honlads, Marshall & JMonsterface! Thank you all for playing!

(marshall I had an epic fail when trying to draw your regal looking d; hence the completely black "L")

So the mug is explicitly honlads? Thanks a lot!

• Like 10