🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

seconded

good job new ppl

if you're having trouble getting her on the show hack into scott's email and set up a "comedy bang bang recording". you could get a lot of good guests this way

• Like 5

I feel nostalgic for the days I lived in blissful ignorance and thought that there was a real bear who lived in the forest, played guitar, listened to podcasts, had internet access, and was able to write in english. There was also something about him writing all of Bob Dylan's songs I think (a la Anonymous).

He even broke onto the scene by starting his own thread. It felt like the entire Earwolf forums had been set ablaze, but alas, the flame has flickered out, like so many forgotten campfires.

And it seems to me you lived your life

Like a candle in the wind

Never knowing who to cling to

When the rain set in

And I would have liked to have known you

But I was just a kid

Your candle burned out long before

Your legend ever did

• Like 8

What a week for the forums!

My wifi (because fi) has been being a butt so I have missed out on so, so much, but am proud to report it all seems to be sorted and also that I have made the executive decision to get dunk tonight!

ooh yeh

will I youtube up some Chance the Rapper mixtapes while inexorably working my way towards OMC's "How Bizarre"?

ooh yeh

Also it's p great that people are making stuff to show to other people on this weird little forum corner of the internet, gettin me inspired and such. Great job all.

• Like 5

Since everyone is doing arts, I decided to throw my floppy artist hat into the ring.

FullSizeRender_zpsdnlvhzzy.jpg

• Like 19

Well you definitely, absolutely, definitively can not crash on my couch because I don't have couch insurance and my D said if I get involved in another couch crash I'm in big trouble for sure.

honlads may be more open to it. Although I have never met the man, I have vigorously studied the video he submitted to Hayes' B day vid and he seems #2 handsome, nice, friendly, good at walking, swell at buying cards, affluent and tech savvy.

AND I'm sure he has a great mug collection.

But what is his couch situation?

• Like 1

Guest was very weird this week. idk why sean and hayes insist on this "call-in" bit where they put that phone filter on the guests mic and have him do a bunch of voices because it makes it really hard to even figure out who the guest is.

i think it was Joe Mande because hes an impression master and a huge forum nerd.

any other theories of who it was this week?

• Like 15

I think it was James Adomian and Nick Kroll (Kroll was doing the baby voice in the background when "SteveH" called in. I thought it was a weird choice because those would be 2 pretty big guests for them to get, so to have them just doing impressions of listeners seemed like a wasted opportunity.

• Like 4

Good job everyone on calling in and making it a funny show this week. It would take more than an ounce of liquid courage to do such a thing.

My contribution to this thread is another dream I had with Hayes and Sean last night (this is for real): The setting was my former high school, Hayes and Sean and I are standing outside and Hayes has is talking to someone on his iPhone via speaker. The phone has somehow been snapped in half, and is held together by clear packing tape. Thats about all I remember from this dream.

Should there be seperate thread for the Hollywood Handbook Fan Art Gallery? Or is that not how it works on this forum? My contribution (forgive me) would be Scuzzman riding a bald eagle into space.

• Like 3

I was certain it was Michael Winslow given the scratchy sounds at the beginning. That guy has skills.

• Like 3

I know there is already a campaign about getting particular guests on the show, but I'd like to stir in some controversy and recommend Claudia O'Doherty as well!

seconded

good job new ppl

Claudia would be a great guest !

I also have a guest suggestion for Misters Sean and Hayes.

My guest suggestion is Ron Funches.

Obviously this is for after Kyle Bosman, because Valerie.

• Like 10

How do Hayes and Sean have so much knowledge about you guys? Do you all have barbecues with each other and stuff, only inviting the cool posters, i.e. not me?

• Like 6

I think Sean and Hayes are fans of their fans. If you share it, they will remember it.

• Like 10

Wow, that's awesome. OK it's official, Sillylillyquee is the best new poster. Sorry, other new posters, you're gonna have to try a little harder if you want my endorsement. (Which I KNOW you do!)

• Like 16

Wow, that's awesome. OK it's official, Sillylillyquee is the best new poster. Sorry, other new posters, you're gonna have to try a little harder if you want my endorsement. (Which I KNOW you do!)

For Your Consideration:

My Grandpa posing as "The Bird Man" (dir: Alejandro Inarritu)

2iks27p.jpg

(I'm sorry. I have little to offer.)

• Like 12

i havent seen this much drawing since i played uno with my grandpa's girlfriend

• Like 16

who was it that posted the pic of their grandpa and him re-enacting a scene from whiplash? Can we all get on this amazing trend of inserting our grandpas into the most critically acclaimed films of 2014?

• Like 3

who was it that posted the pic of their grandpa and him re-enacting a scene from whiplash? Can we all get on this amazing trend of inserting our grandpas into the most critically acclaimed films of 2014?

That was me as well. We've got most of the 2014 Best Picture nominees already covered (save for "The Theory of Everything" because we couldn't figure out a way to make that not offensive).

• Like 9

That was good, Colt, but it was a little lacking in the "contains my name" area.

• Like 7

I give you...The Grandpa Budapest Hotel

3027812-inline-i-6-adam-stockhausen-grand-budapest-hotel_zpsdksfrjd3.jpg

• Like 13