🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

if anyone wants to let an ex-forums legend, current forums nobody that a call-in show is happening next time--I will be accepting fb messies. also, who is hodges boswell??? haven't listened yet so i'm hoping she's the mystery fan at the end... she sent us all fb invites. hit me with a messy, hodges.

God damnit I know!

i'll give someone a surprise gift if they let me know a call in ep is happening!

• Like 4

everyone was so awesome on those phone calls; some of youse are even my FB friends so it was nice to hear the voices of my closest friends in the world gab away on the podcast, miss you guys let's do brunch sometime

brgrho's enthusiasm on this ep and the last call-in ep is everything

chanson i know what it's like to not wanna just do normal hugs with your d. FUCK NORMAL I LOVE MY D FOREVER AND EVER OH THAT'S RIGHT I NEVER POSTED PICS OF MY NEW D AND DIXON CALLED ME OUT ON IT AND THEN I GOT BUSY BUT HERE SHE IS:

e7ce3k.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

and then here's a bonus pic of me being all proud of myself for finding a good deal on "bully sticks" at Ocean State Job Lot (shithole of a bargain center in the new england area for all you flyover staters) and sending the pic to my redacted who has insisted that our d only have bully sticks to chew on b/c rawhide is bad or w/e. i take a closer look at the pic and notice the ingredients are simply "steer pizzles" and then because i'm a basic white girl i say out loud to my friend "pizzle fo rizzle hehe i wonder what that is" and she's like "oh it's a penis" and i'm like FUCK FUCK ABORT ABORT and dropped the ground up bull dicks on the floor b/c i'm like a lady and really sophisticated and anyways i still bought them b/c they're much cheaper at OSJL than anywhere else but maybe some of you d enthusiasts would like to know what bully sticks are really made of :(

p.s. didn't notice my car keys touching the pizzles til just now, glad i was able to get those in the shot

This dog is amazing. He's got such a large head for such a small body I love it.

I didn't know bully sticks were cow dicks either when I found out. I was also holding one and the women at the pet store clearly enjoyed the fact that I didn't know. She was chuckling when she told me and I was just like 'oh' and then placed it back in the jar. I think she was disappointed that I wasn't all like 'oh sick gross!!!'

but i'm a cool cuke

• Like 14

YOU GUYS, YOU GUYS.

<---IS THIS SEAN???? ("that's some tasty gold!")
  • Like 13

Are these builders at least hunky and fun to look at? If not, I recommend shaking your fist at them until they leave.

i can't see them from my room, but when i spy on them from the toilet they look more chunky than hunky

besides if i wanted to look at hunky men i'd just look in the mirror/google hunky men

• Like 11

This dog is amazing. He's got such a large head for such a small body I love it.

I didn't know bully sticks were cow dicks either when I found out. I was also holding one and the women at the pet store clearly enjoyed the fact that I didn't know. She was chuckling when she told me and I was just like 'oh' and then placed it back in the jar. I think she was disappointed that I wasn't all like 'oh sick gross!!!'

but i'm a cool cuke

You should have nibbled on it and said, "Are you sure, because it doesn't taste like a bull dick." That would have freaked her whole bean off.

Are roadrunners real birds

Yes! As much as any bird can be considered "real." Also, I've heard it from a reliable source that coyotes are actually quite wily.

• Like 8

Those awful people over on Reddit were talking about me.

Joe defended my honor though.

Thanks, Joe.

I feel like I should probably warn you that history will not be kind to you for doing that. But I am deeply humbled that you did it anyway.

Edit: also, Dixon, bless your heart.

• Like 21

the guests on this call in were so racially charged the boys should start a new podcast called what up what up is this racist

• Like 9

I am new to the podcast. Which are the best episodes? I just listened to the Dave Thomas one and it was amazing. Listened to Sodaro, PFT, mostly the names I recognized.

I'm now using "speak on that" all the time.

I don't have anything to add that everyone else hasn't already said. However, I would like to say that I just finished re-listening to the Dave Thomas ep and it's just incredible. I wish Sean or Hayes could give some behind the scenes scoop on that ep (I KNOW YOU GUYS LOOK AT THE FORUMS). Did he listen to every episode before he came on? Probably not. He was just on fire...the skelington thing, asking Sean to "speak on that". Nothing gets by this guy. He's like a goalie and thats a funny thing to say because he's Canadian

• Like 12

I don't have anything to add that everyone else hasn't already said. However, I would like to say that I just finished re-listening to the Dave Thomas ep and it's just incredible. I wish Sean or Hayes could give some behind the scenes scoop on that ep (I KNOW YOU GUYS LOOK AT THE FORUMS). Did he listen to every episode before he came on? Probably not. He was just on fire...the skelington thing, asking Sean to "speak on that". Nothing gets by this guy. He's like a goalie and thats a funny thing to say because he's Canadian

Here are some notes from me on which episodes to listen to:

-Dave Thomas - great

-Any of the Workofholics guys - great

-Both live episodes - great (sean and hayes can really work a crowd)

-Episode 57 - great for obvious reasons

-Alex Borstein - underrated and great

-David Wain - great

p.s. Johnny Pemberton and Mikal Cronin eps were super great too

p.p.s and every other episode

• Like 6

adam pally still might b my fav episode. hope he comes back!

• Like 5

Dave Holmes is my favorite episode, can't believe they let the Noid into the studio he could've ruined a ton of good pizzas which would be a shame since "I Love Pizza!" is my fav reality show show ep

• Like 4

My faves:

1) Tracey Wigfield

2) Iliza Schlesinger

3) Grace Helbig

Palpable, steamy chemistry between guest and hosts, this podcast is my The Pickup Artist and Sean and Hayes are my Mystery

• Like 6

I really enjoyed episodes 1-78, all instant classics.

• Like 8

For real tho, I 100% loved the Dave Thomas episode because I had just seen that Hayao Miyazake flick "The Wind Rises or whatevs" and in that there was this bit where they were all like 'people only get 10 years 2 b creative' and I was like 'woah'. But then Dave Thomas was SO effortlessly funny and on the ball that I realized, "Dave Thomas never stopped, why the fuck should I"

It for real meant something to me

• Like 9

also B.J Novak. That was a great one. The spiderman story. celebritynetworth. pranks.

• Like 5

The Jarrad Paul episode is one of my favorites, he plays the bit very well. The part where they aren't sure if they are connected, and when Hayes doesnt know the restaurant serves fake crab.

• Like 2

the first shelby fero ep is one of my all time faves. i still think about the "i don't spend too much time on the westside, it's kind of gauche." "...yeah, there are ghosts there." exchange on the regular.

• Like 5

there is no bad ep but I remember loving these guys (I call inanimate things like podcast episodes "guys") that haven't been mentioned yet:

- brian huskey

- scott anchorman & jeph ulrich

- the engineers episode

- gil ozeri

- sorry these are all episodes with white men eww

• Like 8

there is no bad ep but I remember loving these guys (I call inanimate things like podcast episodes "guys") that haven't been mentioned yet:

- brian huskey

- scott anchorman & jeph ulrich

- the engineers episode

- gil ozeri

- sorry these are all episodes with white men eww

baba booey

• Like 1

Keith Urban Dictionary, is your avatar a pic of the goat from Goat Simulator?

• Like 2