🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 78 — Listeners Again, Our Close Friends

Mary, do you think that it is hard to be comedy nowadays, since there is so many comedy on internet?

Also, a follow-up question, do you yourself ever go on the internet, and why not?

• Like 2

i'll give someone a surprise gift if they let me know a call in ep is happening!

i will personally tell you next time. i hope the surprise is a live chicken.

• Like 5

No way, dude. You could be a axe murderer. Or a regular murderer.

I would never-NEVER-harm an axe.

• Like 6

What if there was a douche guy who wore too much stinky body spray that was a murderer and they called him the AXE murderer

• Like 6

Andrew has already alluded to it, but I can't imagine that either, Steve, because that product is called Lynx over here. Might want to broaden these jokes if you want to reach an international audience.

• Like 14

This is so embarrassing for me...

• Like 10

More like "Formerly Known as a Guy Who Can Make Competent Jokes," amiright?

• Like 5

You mean the Lynx murderer.

I get that reference.

Prospective Murderer wielding axe = scary and dangerous.

Prospective Murderer wielding Lynx = scary and dangerous, but also mysterious. How are the Lynx bent to his will?

• Like 2

You know how sometimes it is a great time to have good ideas while I am doing the dishes? Well that happened to me today. I was just doing some dishes, like a boss, thinking about the new faucet I just installed (also like a boss) and it hit me. My battle-rap nickname is going to be "Flow Regulator." How great is that?! I'm not sure if I will focus all my raps on water conservation, or if that would be too limiting. I mean, MF Doom can make a whole album about food, so how hard could it be to make an entire career out of one social issue? Anyway, my secret battle rap move is that when my foe is rhyming too fast, I reach out and pinch his lips shut.

• Like 10

Hey guys, I'm doing a solo bolo to Ireland in June. There are some people from there on here right? Can I crash on your couch?

Please, no references to the other show

• Like 4

should have made daredevil a podcast, would have been truer to the character

I know that some time has past, but I wanted to recognize Greggy for a brilliant joke. 5 stars.

• Like 3

There's a brunch bitch in our midst

Haha what a loser! I hope we find out who they are and beat them up

• Like 9

Hello Mary.

Being an Irish Anti Treaty supporter must be a tough job, what was it like getting shot in the chest?

Say hi to the lucky charms guy for me.

Hello Mary.

Being an Irish Anti Treaty supporter must be a tough job, what was it like getting shot in the chest?

Say hi to the lucky charms guy for me.

A little close to the bone, buddy.

• Like 4

Just watched the first episode and it looks really good. I hear there is an awesome fight sequence in the second episode.

• Like 2

So it's already 4/20 and still no Sean nor Hayes on CBB. They have some weirdo instead. I'm calling for an all out boycott. Let's hit them where it hurts- right in the numbers

update: I boycotted CBB from 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM and I really think they got the message.

• Like 5

You bros must have hit the dang SUPERHIGH to think it's 4/20 already!

Bazinga! Save some for the rest of us!

EDIT: I mean no disrespect to those who believe 4/20 is not only a perpetual state of mind independent of the Gregorian calendar, but a legitimate week-long celebration called Hannukkush commemorating UC Santa Barbara's miraculous 1969 seven day smoke session where a single day's worth of weed lasted all of Spring Finals. Worship as you will.

• Like 19

Mary, my mum's name is Mary how has this influenced your comedy?

I hope to god I didn't ask this to late

Edit I asked this way to late, I need to learn to devote more of my life to this forum.

• Like 5