🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pchan

Frankenhooker (1990)

I saw this in college and was blown away. An absolute delight in craziness.

• Like 2

I watched this last night and I think it rides the border of intentionally absurd an campy. The scene where he is measuring the body parts of the prostitutes is pretty absurd. Honestly I am torn if this would make a good episodes or not, but I think it is worth watching.

• Like 1

Supercrack... drilling into the head... monologues galore... June's reaction when they keep criticizing the non-fat girlfriend's weight... June's reaction with all the female body part measuring... June's reaction to the little old man perv... the crew needs to do this one.

The baseball size pieces of crack and the fact he drills a hole into his head for inspiration makes this a must do film.

I thought about this movie because while I never saw it, I remember that every video store in the country had a copy of this and the display box that sat on the shelf would have a sound thing in it and if you pressed the button it would say "Wanna date?"

I always wanted to see it, but I just remember that gimmick and there's a lot of nostalgia with that.

Sign in to follow this