🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
amandam

If Sean and Hayes ran a film festival...

What movies do you think they would show? Would Steffi Graf introduce the foreign films?

What awards would be given?

• Like 4

pg13 movies

no foreign movies. Hollywood Handbook. Hollywood!

Best Kissy. Biggest Punch. Horror movie with the least scary parts. Don Jon award for best Accent work. And the scarlet johnson award for best female actress.

• Like 5

centerpiece of the festival is The Movies of Pauly Shore and it's all movies with DJ Qualls and no pauly shore

• Like 4

centerpiece of the festival is The Movies of Pauly Shore and it's all movies with DJ Qualls and no pauly shore

But what about when pauly shore kills DJ in a bloodlust? Then they put up Fight Haver: Fast Drive. Best award goes to that.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they would be willing to help their friends get wide releases for their movies. "So I Married A Van Helsing: The Skellington's Kiss" and "Teen Pope" would be top billed. If they can make it happen in time, they should make a documentary about their involvement in making The Godfather and screen that. And I know it's not a movie, but a teaser trailer for the upcoming game "Fight Haver" would probably go over pretty well.

The most prestigious award would be "Least Scary Feelm".

Would the film festival feature any commercial films?

yes they would have commercials, which would be played in between the movies

scarlet johnson

Second time I've seen it spelled this way and I think it's because of how the guys pronounce it (improperly). Whazzup wit dat?