🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Alopecia Moesha

Engineer Cody warped my child brain

Hey guys. Found out recently that engineer Cody is the same cody that was in my music class when I was in high school (probably "learning" to 'gineer). He told me about astral projection and that he can leave his body. Is Cody possessing me when I'm asleep? I listen to the podcast and I'm still not movies. My only explanation is that Cody is sabotaging me spiritually. I guess my main question is, is that bad? Help.

• Like 10

Cody is no longer 'alive'. His trek into the wires turned him from sentient organic to solid black usb drive.

There were hints of this coming. He spoke of 'Lucy.' We all laughed. We all thought it was jokes. Cody is using 100% of his mind.

Now, granted, that's not as much as Scarlet Johnson's 100%, but its pretty darn good.

Lucy controlled time and space. Cody controls movies, podcasts and The Westminster Dog show.

You've been warned.

welcome to the forums

• Like 5

I feel like everyone forgets Cody was stealing cable from Earwolf and is probably in jail right now.

Well he did take a turn as Diablo Cody and Diablo is devils, which is too scary for me.

I feel like this is a variation of my extremely successful post about whether Engineer Cody was real or not. If he is ghost and can leave his body by doing astral projection, then I think that my original point that Cody isn't real would be valid. If he is usb drive like Game of Scones suggests, may Brett have mercy on our souls...

• Like 2

I feel like everyone forgets Cody was stealing cable from Earwolf and is probably in jail right now.

What sort of jail could contain a computer boy?

Here's one artist's rendition, but in all honestly I don't think this would be enough to hold Cody.

Inmate-uses-jail-computers-to-traffic-CO-information-to-other-inmates-ComputerJail.jpg

• Like 3

If Cody is in fact a computerman and also a spirit guy, does that mean he IS THE SINGULARITY? Are we all gonna be engineer cody's in the future? I'm scared now

• Like 2

If the Singularity happens, we'll never receive any more Sergeant Sean's Loot Crates. Instead, we'll constantly be sending each other Cody Boy Loot Thumb Drives. Just let that sink in for a while.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this