🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DavidRosen

Flowers in The Attic (2014)

The Lifetime Flowers In The Attic trilogy. Batshit crazy. Heather Graham is amazing in them. The 3rd one premieres tonight on Lifetime. I know they don't usually do TV movies but they've done a few, and at least doing the first one would be amazing.

I'd much rather see them do a podcast on the godawful 1987 original with Louise Fletcher and Kristy Swanson. The Lifetime versions are the Godfather trilogy compared to that rancid, depressing turd of a movie.

• Like 4

I didn't know there was three! I'll have to check that out thanks for the tip off. I sort of Wondered why the first one didn't really expand on the story much. I don't watch lifetime network much.

The movie might be a better idea.

I agree, either of these adaptations would be hilarious, but the movie probably easier. The story is astoundingly crazy, would love to hear it picked over and I reckon June would lose her mind over this.

• Like 1

I agree, either of these adaptations would be hilarious, but the movie probably easier. The story is astoundingly crazy, would love to hear it picked over and I reckon June would lose her mind over this.

This would be the best for June to react to

I haven't seen any of the Lifetime versions yet, but I re-read these books at least every three years. They are completely nuts, but you can't put it down! The original movie was only terrible because it wasn't long enough to do the book justice. It should have been the length of Titanic...seriously! Plus, it's frustrating that some of the meat of the story is not addressed until the 5th book!

We could have another Sleepaway Camp if they try to pick through this plot! I would go to a live show for this to see June's face as she digested all this mayhem!

Lifetime, incest, kids locked in an attic, and more incest--need I say more?

PS one of the dudes from Nickelodeon boy group Big Time Rush is in the fourth movie.

PPS Heather Graham

Sign in to follow this