🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 345 — Shifting Bouncy

First timer Kyle Bornheimer of the new film The Last Time You Had Fun and SNL alum/return timer Paul Brittain are on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! We get great TV advice and all the deets on Kyle’s movie before Paul answers a knocking door to reveal a new guest by the name of Michael Explosione Jr. from Explosione and Son Trampolines. Prepare yourself to spring into the world of the Explosione family, a world with guaranteed ups and downs.

• Like 1

I have not started listening to this episode, but reading Michael's last name in the description, I can only hope it's pronounced 'Ex-plo-si-o-ne.' (EDIT: Hope confirmed!)

Also, whoa! Is this a rare peek from out of the studio and into the Earwolf offices? Quite an operation!

IMG_1210.jpg

• Like 15

everyone check the gallery on this one for great pics of the 3rd sklar, roman

• Like 2

everyone check the gallery on this one for great pics of the 3rd sklar, roman

And Engineer Cody Sam's tattoos, including…a Star Trek violin…and what I can only assume is some sort of…surfing frog?

• Like 3

Motion Smoothing is the feature on TVs that makes things look like cheap soap operas and it is truly terrible.

• Like 1

FINALLY PAUL BRITTAIN IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH AN UNDERRATED COMEDIAN

• Like 3

Somebody wants to be on the p-cast with PFT.

• Like 1

Goddammit am I the first one to wonder what the hell is going on with the lighting in the Earwolf studies the last few weeks?!

That Explosione family have suspiciously similar voices hmmm

Thanks for the extra dog photos(!).

The second Scott exclaimed that "THERE'S A DOG IN THE STUDIO", I was on the fucking CBB showpage clicking through the episode photos because I am one of those insane people that can't help from saying "aww!" at the sight of any animal. Did not disappoint.

Also, so you guys DO have windows at Earwolf Studios...

• Like 4

And Engineer Cody Sam's tattoos, including…a Star Trek violin…and what I can only assume is some sort of…surfing frog?

Zoom in... now ENHANCE!

• Like 2

Maybe it's me, but for me Kyle Bornheimer had some serious milk throat voice going on this episode. You could hang ten on the phlegmy waves striking my eardrums.

thanks for reminding me! Roman is now properly credited.

• Like 13

I usually frown upon shitting on an episode, but insider scuttlebutt tells me that Roman literally shit on the episode.

It just isn't the same without a Jarles pop-in.

#ClassicJarles #JarlesPop-In

• Like 1

This was a good one. Paul did a good job working 3 parts at once and the story came together and yeah good job man you did it

• Like 2

Paul Brittain was overshadowed a bit by Taran Killam in his last two (amazing) episodes, but this was really a tour de force.

This is easily my favorite episode featuring one guest playing multiple characters.

• Like 4

A store full of drunken people trying out trampolines while father and son cook up some stew is one of the most delightful mental images I've ever had

• Like 3