🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 345 — Shifting Bouncy

Goddamn that's a cute dog. Looks a lot like mine, if I do say so myself. And I do.

Another solid first timer. I've almost always found Kyle's characters in movies to be highly unlikable, so I guess that means he's doing a good job. But regardless, he was fantastic in his willingness to first dip his toe in and eventually dive in (singing at the end). Good work.

• Like 1

I loved this ep. Paul Brittain is most definitely underrated. He killed it again this time. The brother's suicide, the Fonzie stuff, the work schedule with two hour daily lunch preparation - all had me dying laughing.

SCOTT, PLEASE HAVE PAUL BRITTAIN ON MORE!

Also I've always liked Kyle B in all of the sit-coms (Situation Comedies) hes been in so it's been a shame none of them stuck around. He was a perfect guest for this type of ep, and was very funny in his own right.

I'll have to check out Marvels Agent Peggy Sue.

• Like 2

I like imagining that the Calvins Twins horses fight on trampolines

When you're shifting bouncy you gotta laugh

• Like 6

Grepisode. PB killed it; he really seemed to thrive on playing multiple folks.

The funniest part of the episode was the Explosione Sr. phone call, I thought, but my favorite bit was when I was expecting our old friend Mathematition Scott and he absolutely delivered.

I don't know why but Scott describing Roman "Oh my god this guy's giant! He's got a giant head! His tongue is hanging down to the floor!" absolutely kills me.

• Like 1

This has become my favorite episode of the year after a coworker suggested listening to it a second time! The number of lines we quote on a daily basis from this episode is utterly disgusting. Would love a Brendan Small/Paul B episode as was suggested above!