🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

im a ghost irl

• Like 12

Handbookies you're on fire this week, I've got some great news for all of you.

You've been promoted, and I'm giving you the big account. Don't mess this up, I'll see you on the golf course tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock sharp to work on your shorts game, I've bought some plaids and some khakis that I think you'll like,

Where are the good leads?

• Like 4

SillyLillyQuee's drawing is almost at 50 likes, and while that's kind of my thing and they should step the fuck off, I guess it wouldn't be bad if more people liked it.

Just two more! Maybe Hayzie and Clem could help out.

• Like 3

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

• Like 7

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn

mark is gonna be majorly pissed

• Like 7

We also need to be wary of Computerboys (like Cody), Swamp Babies, Guardians of Ahool, Amamango (the mother of Amomongo), Batutu (always dances around on its toes), See Monster (always looking at you), Pierce Brosno Dragon (so handsome), Bunyip, Bunnip (bites your butt), Shug Monkey, Shrug Monkey (makes you feel bad when it shrugs at all your suggestions for what restaurant to go to), Whendigo, Whatdigo, Thunderbird (steals your thunder, even on your birthday), Pope Lick Monster (don't let him lick your pope), Chupacabra (always gets your goat).

I know this forum is supposed to be fun and jokes, but making light of stealing someone's thunder? THUNDER?! That's a little close to the bone. That said, points for differentiating between shug monkey and shrug monkey. A lesser fear expert would assume that is a typo and fail to acknowledge the difference. Such a mistake can be the difference between life and death. 3.5 Stars.

• Like 2

I know this forum is supposed to be fun and jokes, but making light of stealing someone's thunder? THUNDER?! That's a little close to the bone. That said, points for differentiating between shug monkey and shrug monkey. A lesser fear expert would assume that is a typo and fail to acknowledge the difference. Such a mistake can be the difference between life and death. 3.5 Stars.

Uhhhh actually stealing thunder is good. Thunder is used by Zeus and and actually Zeus is the one being scary. Stealing it keeps it out of his evil hands. It's basically modern day Robber Hood

• Like 4

Uhhhh actually stealing thunder is good. Thunder is used by Zeus and and actually Zeus is the one being scary. Stealing it keeps it out of his evil hands. It's basically modern day Robber Hood

You make good points about scary. I feel I've lost myself........ are I evil and scary?

• Like 2

hey hey gettin drunk on a saturday

alright alright alright

can we pleased all just agree that reddit is bad

happy to have new people, but don't do reddit folks it's bad

• Like 6

You make good points about scary. I feel I've lost myself........ are I evil and scary?

Well, answer this; are thunder scary? Are dinosaur scary? Are lilac scary?

There's your answer.

• Like 3

EBBXvFG.png?1

I did some research on scary lilacs. I am not a scary inn, a scary bush, a scary storm, a scary bed, or a pithy scary saying that is an odd appropriation of a little used motivational poster against Nazi bombs. So I guess I dinosaur scary. Which is why I jokes because when you see a dinosaur you expect violent death and not jokes, thus surprise. As we learned that comedy is surprise, what is more surprising than a laughing dinosaur? (but not barney. I will cut him for what he did.)

• Like 4

As we learned that comedy is surprise, what is more surprising than a laughing dinosaur? (but not barney. I will cut him for what he did.)

But Barney is a lilac dinosaur, too.

• Like 1

We had falling out. It's painful and I'd rather not speak on that.

• Like 3

We had falling out. It's painful and I'd rather not speak on that.

Speak on that.

• Like 6

just in case sean and hayes need a question,

hi,

i recently bought a cool new frisbee. do you like a frisbee?

here is my frisbee

2h7jgn6.jpg

like the look of that

nice looking frisbee am i right

edit: i mean i know i have posted this same picture of my frisbee before but i really don't think it got as much attention as it deserved

it's the most sweetest frisb in the world

• Like 12

Lilac, could you maybe be more careful about saying things like "close to the bone." It makes me think of skellingtons, and my eyes are starting to mist over.

• Like 2

Since they didn't ask for PCG questions, I'll just ask some anyway.

Neil Campbell- what's Scott Anchorman really like?

Kareem Abdul Jabbar- how much karate can you do?

• Like 10

chemical ali-

why do you wish destruction on this side of the world?

we came up with such good stuff.

have you seen cars 2?

cars 2 was cool

• Like 4