🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

wow this bitch is funny!

great episooode

michael bay of pigs out!

• Like 14

What's going on here, Sean had a sick Contra Code ref last week and then this week Hayes layed down a sweet sweet fetch quest RPG ref. Nerds is cool guys!

If you want nerd tips let me know Kappa. (That's a nerd thing, please use that when you're joking it makes you look dope)

• Like 5

Nerds and RPGs I feel like I have to update my binoculus rift game with all these (game)hints

knrlhoV.gif

Can YOU spot what was added?

• Like 19

is that outro new, or am I a rude fuckin asshole and never noticed it before???

edit: also this episode is "heap good", and I DON'T just say that because I'm hving computer code problems right now involving limited stack/heap space. it really was "heap good"

I never noticed it either but I usually start bawling from sadness when they say bye.

• Like 2

Nerds and RPGs I feel like I have to update my binoculus rift game with all these (game)hints

knrlhoV.gif

Can YOU spot what was added?

What is the deal with these scratch off tickets? I've listened to every ep and can't remember hearing anyone talk about them, yet they are present in every photo and now they're even in a virtual reality world

• Like 2

Now that Tim is dead and Andy's PPG theme isn't very informative, can someone please put Sam's impression of Sean explaining the PPG to some music?

• Like 9

Also..this was definitely Sam's break out ep. Not quite Cody caliber, but that's not possible so it was pretty good.

• Like 2

Also holy shit that sign off. I assume that's going on all Earwolf podcasts from now on?

• Like 2

Why didn't anyone warn me abut the crushing disappointment from not getting your PCG question read. I woke up this morning more excited than a child on Christmas day. Now post-listen I feel like a shallow husk of a man, more empty than I've ever felt.

You'll get used to it.

• Like 3

Someone's gotta bring the bagels

Oh, and Tim? The bagels? They've got to be fresh.

- Sean as he tosses Tim a shiny dime

• Like 16

The interview started off in that cringe funny zone and migrated firmly into the funny funny zone.

Then, it double parked in hilarity and got a ticket for bussin' up.

• Like 13

No jokes, guys, Sean offered me a writing job on Workaholics.

Hey Tim, now that you're on the inside, would you mind slipping my spec script to some of the big wigs over there?

5pevmd.jpg

It's really funny, and, actually, it's based on a real life experience I once had.

• Like 22

Boys, I don't mean to scald you, and I hope you know this comes from a place of love, but you might wanna start reading some of that ad copy! I mean, the luke-rate one was ok, thought they might not like you seding half the ad to a competitor, but you read basically none of the harry's copy! Nothing about a german factory, or how the clerk at the chemists hates you as he uh, unlocks the 'zor cabinet (?) NOT A WORD about how they'll also et women buy their razors... just some stuff about shaving water which frankly I don't know whether to believe or not.

I'm on a econd listen and I haven't gotten to the point where MH digs n and gets the humour.

• Like 2

I have never had a question make it to the popcorn gallery and it's eating me up inside.

• Like 16

What is the deal with these scratch off tickets? I've listened to every ep and can't remember hearing anyone talk about them, yet they are present in every photo and now they're even in a virtual reality world

Guys, this was a sincere question. I appreciate the likes, but likes don't answer questions do they?

• Like 9

Yes, keep taunting me with your teases of the pro version. It will only make it that much sweeter

Mary Holland was good and funny and nice.

• Like 15

Sean came soooo close to mentioning hamburger sandwiches

Also, I felt like I learned a lot from this episode mainly getting into Earwolf studios on a Saturday and how to survive in prison.

• Like 3

#teamtreese took a big hit today, but I was vindicated in my decision to join when Joe McGurl continued his inability afford the pro version.

Oh, bub. You've made a dangerous enemy. I haven't felt this much fire in my heart since me and Tim first beefed. I'm gonna fuckin wipe the floor with you chump. HOO BOY. You think you can fuckin touch me, baby?!? I'M GOLD BABY!!!!!

I'll see you on the streets, Lyndon.

82a5dab5620963ab53473671c6e93615.jpg

• Like 19