🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

missing person: anastasia vigo

long brown hair. last seen loving her cats and jokes and caring about hayes and sean with her whole heart and butt.

if anyone has seen her, please DM me on instagram, thanks.

• Like 20

This is a dangerous game you're getting involved in Lyndon. Nothing good can come from this.

Don't say I didn't warn you Lyndon.

• Like 1

Sean and Hayes - I wanted to post something about the episode but Anastasia hasn't posted her notes yet so I don't know how I feel. Just thought you should know in case you want to reconsider her graduation and maybe hold her back a year or two ? Also, hold back Tim too. His work here is not done.

• Like 9

Feels like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders

• Like 8

It's really funny, and, actually, it's based on a real life experience I once had.

They say write what you know.

Is there an app for bussin' up? There might be record bussin' on this ep. Good scoop troop top tips.

Also, not to get real, but is the California drought going to impact the availability of popcorn for the gallery? I said the popcorn gallery. yeah. 4.5 stars.

• Like 3

How do I get popular in the forums so that Sean and Hayes will notice me which will land me the pro version!?

• Like 5

Great Anastasia. Such success already. And Tim with his Workaholics job offer fetching bagels. I'm real happy for you both. Lesson to the rest of us to keep on foruming.

Also, OMG on getting my PCG question asked finally. I was listening to it with Mr. Mellow and he nearly fell-over ! Then turned to me and asked "that was your question?" in a funny way and I don't mean nice and smart.

• Like 12

They say write what you know.

Is there an app counting for bussin' up time? There might be record bussin' on this ep. Good scoop troop top tips.

Also, not to get real, but is the California drought going to impact the availability of popcorn for the gallery? I said the popcorn gallery. yeah. 4.5 stars.

edit: sorry for the double post. #hydrocodineproblems

• Like 2

Boys, I don't mean to scald you, and I hope you know this comes from a place of love, but you might wanna start reading some of that ad copy! I mean, the luke-rate one was ok, thought they might not like you seding half the ad to a competitor, but you read basically none of the harry's copy! Nothing about a german factory, or how the clerk at the chemists hates you as he uh, unlocks the 'zor cabinet (?) NOT A WORD about how they'll also et women buy their razors... just some stuff about shaving water which frankly I don't know whether to believe or not.

I'm on a econd listen and I haven't gotten to the point where MH digs n and gets the humour.

I don't know about shaving water but I did take one of my Harry's razors and shaved my leather couch...and what can I say? Now it's like sitting on a cloud!

• Like 1

How do I get popular in the forums so that Sean and Hayes will notice me which will land me the pro version!?

You probably just got it by posting that. Trust me, longevity gets you nowhere.

• Like 20

I've received a bunch of PMs asking what I did with the bag of dog hair that I received in Sergeant Sean's Preview Bag. Well, I ended up making a beard for my cat.

Cat-with-a-Mustache-and-Beard--90776.jpg

• Like 8

Forgot to mention: This episode was a lol of fun. this episode probably has the most host laughing of any HH episode and top five of a RSS ep.

• Like 6

I heard someone was talking about reddit? Do you all reddit? It's like cool and front page of internet for nerds.

the naming is getting out of control

• Like 2

I got my PG question on the first time I did one but I think it's going to be a peaking early situation for me.

This was a very funny episode I nearly crashed my 2009 Honda Accord when Mary made her horny sounds.

• Like 4

I heard someone was talking about reddit? Do you all reddit? It's like cool and front page of internet for nerds.

great first post

• Like 5