🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

xJmZn82.jpg

I think I owe Hayes an apology. This got leaked in the latest iCloud mishap... typical i know. Evidence seems pretty damning to me

• Like 13

1000 POSTS :lol:

EDIT: ok apparently once you hit a certain number of posts it just puts it on all your previous posts, too. See what I did was v clever: i was at 996 posts, and then I posted 4 things in a row to hit 1000. It was a good joke and probably even better now that i explained it 4 you

• Like 21

Oh, bub. You've made a dangerous enemy. I haven't felt this much fire in my heart since me and Tim first beefed. I'm gonna fuckin wipe the floor with you chump. HOO BOY. You think you can fuckin touch me, baby?!? I'M GOLD BABY!!!!!

I'll see you on the streets, Lyndon.

82a5dab5620963ab53473671c6e93615.jpg

I'll remember that when you're doing pumping my gas one day, bully.

• Like 3

1000 POSTS :lol:

EDIT: ok apparently once you hit a certain number of posts it just puts it on all your previous posts, too. See what I did was v clever: i was at 996 posts, and then I posted 4 things in a row to hit 1000. It was a good joke and probably even better now that i explained it 4 you

Jacob, can you speak on this a bit more? I still don't quite understand what you did, but I can tell it's a great joke.

• Like 3

I'd like to point out that there were jokes within jokes here so what we're dealing with is a true genius. See how he said "explained it 4 you"? What I think he did there is used the number four instead of the word "for". This is called a homonym, which is funny by itself, but Jacob took it one step further. He made 4 separate posts when he was at 996 to get to 1000. Still don't get it? 1000-996=......

• Like 8

I'm glad everyone's been active on ChansonTalk.biz[/b], the front page of the internet, where you go to report any Chanson Talk you've come across.

I've been reading this forum for awhile and I'm really starting to suspect half of the people on here are just other accounts of Chanson, there's no other way a single man could gain so much power and prestige.

Or Maybe everyone on here is Chanson except me.

Or maybe I've been Chanson all along and this is a some sort of existential test for myself.

Man I've given myself a lot to think about .

• Like 8

Have you all seen stuff for movie Unfriended? I think it is about Engineer Cody Boy getting in the wires. Sean and Hayes are so brave for making it, but I watched the trailer and had to change my pants cause my dog got so scared and made messy in my lap!

• Like 1

I've been reading this forum for awhile and I'm really starting to suspect half of the people on here are just other accounts of Chanson, there's no other way a single man could gain so much power and prestige.

Or Maybe everyone on here is Chanson except me.

Or maybe I've been Chanson all along and this is a some sort of existential test for myself.

Man I've given myself a lot to think about .

Nice try, Joe.

• Like 6

I'll remember that when you're doing pumping my gas one day, bully.

Sorry, scrub. Gas stations in Pennsylvania are self-pump and Big Papa Joe has so much casheesh that he never has to worry about stooping to such low levels of service. Come to think of it though, my fuckin sick ass new lambo is a little low on fuel...why don't you go down to the gas station and fill 'er up for me. Pick me up a slurpee while you're at it. Thanks, you're a real gem, babe.

• Like 7

I'd like to point out that there were jokes within jokes here so what we're dealing with is a true genius. See how he said "explained it 4 you"? What I think he did there is used the number four instead of the word "for". This is called a homonym, which is funny by itself, but Jacob took it one step further. He made 4 separate posts when he was at 996 to get to 1000. Still don't get it? 1000-996=......

HOMONYMS!

• Like 1

we don't talk about that show over here. At least not until Sean and Hayes appear on it.

• Like 2

Literally just posting as a bookmark so I don't have to scroll through stuff I already read so GD much.

FUCK ALL YA'LL NERDS PEACE

• Like 10

I'm Chanson.

My dad is the captain.

I own this forum.

Suck it.

End.

• Like 14

we don't talk about that show over here. At least not until Sean and Hayes appear on it.

Oh, right. I didn't know if material pre-boycott was fair game. Noted.

• Like 1

I had a brunch meeting with ILM, so I had to rush from Emeryville to the North Bay. It was so embarrassing. I showed up 2 minutes late and was all sweaty. But it was a good meeting. They want to hire me to work on 3D modeling and character design for an upcoming Dreamworks feature called "Pony Up" (working title) about two young ponies named Agata and Miranda who run away from home to start a band called ClipClops. They go on tour with some crusty older horses who sexually harass them, but in the end ClipClops gets bigger than the crusty horse band and Agata and Miranda kick those horses to the curb. We're in talks with Paul Simonon to voice one of the crusty horses.

Great name choices! One of them even happens to be my name. What a fun coincidence! This movie sounds great and I would pay to see it.

I've been thinking about something a lot, and I'd like to point out how kind Hayes always is to Sean when Sean maybe, uh, doesn't get some things exactly right. It came up this week with the PG explanation, but Hayes also showed a lot of patience when Sean was struggling to say the full title of the show. I think it's great and maybe Sean could extend the same kindness the next time Hayes doesn't know something. But I'm sure it's frustrating to try to explain something as obvious and simple as a holding deal, which even I, a resident of Garbageville, USA, know about.

• Like 13

Great name choices! One of them even happens to be my name. What a fun coincidence! This movie sounds great and I would pay to see it.

I've been thinking about something a lot, and I'd like to point out how kind Hayes always is to Sean when Sean maybe, uh, doesn't get some things exactly right. It came up this week with the PG explanation, but Hayes also showed a lot of patience when Sean was struggling to say the full title of the show. I think it's great and maybe Sean could extend the same kindness the next time Hayes doesn't know something. But I'm sure it's frustrating to try to explain something as obvious and simple as a holding deal, which even I, a resident of Garbageville, USA, know about.

great eighty seventh post

#handsomeboy

• Like 3

Does anyone have the link to Mary Holland's show at the Volvo Dealership in Riverside? I can't find a link.

• Like 6

Does anyone have the link to Mary Holland's show at the Volvo Dealership in Riverside? I can't find a link.

You get a complimentary copy with the test drive of a 2015 XC90.

• Like 1

I check their website under specials, don't see anything there. Maybe Sharon could help us out.

R7tuw6w.png

• Like 4