🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

Does anyone have the link to Mary Holland's show at the Volvo Dealership in Riverside? I can't find a link.

I'm hoping it comes in my next "Sergeant Sean's Loot Crate". I've been seriously geeking out over what I got this month and needless to say I think Sean is gonna keep the good times rollling.

• Like 2

I check their website under specials, don't see anything there. Maybe Sharon could help us out.

R7tuw6w.png

I think your first mistake is that you're looking at the wrong dealership. Wrong country even. The show was at the Riverside, CA Volvo dealership, and it was great. I taped it, if you want to do any trades. Quality is great. Taped right from soundboard.

I'd like to point out that there were jokes within jokes here so what we're dealing with is a true genius. See how he said "explained it 4 you"? What I think he did there is used the number four instead of the word "for". This is called a homonym, which is funny by itself, but Jacob took it one step further. He made 4 separate posts when he was at 996 to get to 1000. Still don't get it? 1000-996=......

Wow, my mind is really starting to open to this joke, and I'm in the process of understanding the intricacies. But could you speak on this just a bit more? I tried looking up homonym in this month's pro version newsletter, but I didn't see it.

I heard someone was talking about reddit? Do you all reddit? It's like cool and front page of internet for nerds.

I've got a 6 year badge on reddit so if anyone wants to know how to be a terrible person on the internet I've got some pointers.

• Like 6

If anyone notices any increased tension on the boards it's because my posts are so tight

• Like 11

Did I miss something?

I mean I know I did, because I keep missing everything... :(

• Like 1

I think your first mistake is that you're looking at the wrong dealership. Wrong country even. The show was at the Riverside, CA Volvo dealership, and it was great. I taped it, if you want to do any trades. Quality is great. Taped right from soundboard.

Steve, I'm offended because not only are you lying to me, but you tired to pull a fast one over all the other forum members by saying you went to Ms. Hollands show. Unlike youself, I did my research and consulted with the people over at google maps to get me up a map of Riverside, CA. Pictured below. As you can see I also got the wiz-kids at google to find me ever single company that deals with Volvo, and label them on the map. Obviously Ms. Holland is a classy lady, so she wouldnt be showing her face at a rental place, or a used car lot. So logically her show could only be at Ontario Volvo. Read them and weep Steve.

sLT9XFC.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Valerie Bryant, I just had my phone interview for the focus group thing. I talked up Hollywood Handbook a bunch to the guy so scoop troop get out your pens, this is how to network and make famous hosts like Sean and Hayes become more famous and like you as friends even maybe.

p.$ Thank$ for the money$ Val

• Like 10

Steve, I'm offended because not only are you lying to me, but you tired to pull a fast one over all the other forum members by saying you went to Ms. Hollands show. Unlike youself, I did my research and consulted with the people over at google maps to get me up a map of Riverside, CA. Pictured below. As you can see I also got the wiz-kids at google to find me ever single company that deals with Volvo, and label them on the map. Obviously Ms. Holland is a classy lady, so she wouldnt be showing her face at a rental place, or a used car lot. So logically her show could only be at Ontario Volvo. Read them and weep Steve.

sLT9XFC.jpg

You got me. I hereby ban myself from the forum for 1 week.

Edit: I didn't say which forum

• Like 1

Wow, my mind is really starting to open to this joke, and I'm in the process of understanding the intricacies. But could you speak on this just a bit more? I tried looking up homonym in this month's pro version newsletter, but I didn't see it.

I know about homonyms and stuff because I was an English minor in college so...

• Like 2

Is there a list of who's gotten the pro version and who hasn't? I can't remember if I have or not, though I'm sure I've fallen out of Sean and Hayes' favor since they don't plug my immensely popular Twitch stream.

• Like 6

I'm worried that Hayes may have gotten a little Chansonitis after the conversation they had last week. He really one-eightied his stance on women's rights in this episode.

My records indicate that I also haven't received the pro-version, please remit the pro-version at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and best regards,

Asteck

• Like 9

i got the pro version once, it really changed my life

i liked this episode a lot because it made me laugh and laugh

i was disappointed my great question about frisbee was not answered, but i will learn from this experience and ask better questions in future.

this is my commitment to change

p.s. i had a lunchbox full of jelly for dinner tonight. no pictures though sorry. if you want to imagine it the lunchbox was blue and the jelly was red, firm, bouncy, slippery, cold and tasty. (i feel this may need to be clarified - jelly is english for jello)

thanks

• Like 5

Jesus, almost forgot, Happy Tax Day everyone !!!!

I know I'm a little new here but I'm pretty confident we're all 1 percenters here.... I mean I'm sure taxes are super important but honestly... Not. Too. Worried....

• Like 2

Sorry, scrub. Gas stations in Pennsylvania are self-pump and Big Papa Joe has so much casheesh that he never has to worry about stooping to such low levels of service. Come to think of it though, my fuckin sick ass new lambo is a little low on fuel...why don't you go down to the gas station and fill 'er up for me. Pick me up a slurpee while you're at it. Thanks, you're a real gem, babe.

Awww, Joey... What a vivid imagination you have. That story is almost as cute as that thing you call a mustache. There are only two Big Papas around here, da boys. Speaking of Big Papa Clem Dawg, I will quote him, in reference to you - "You think I give a fuck what you say, dude?"

giphy.gif

• Like 9

I suck at life

HEY dont you EVER say that burdzman. You get back out there and you get in that god damn funny zone and you get threatened by Veebs. I believe in you.

• Like 8

I am at the Volvo dealership and no one knows anything about Mary Holland. They close at 9. Gotta hurry back to the station to take the Purple Line to the Brown Line to the Green Line to Burbank so my dad Steven Levitan can pick me up.

post-99441-0-75034100-1429152868_thumb.jpg

Will keep you guys updated. Sorry about the quality, I only had an iPhone 6 in case I got robbed on public transportation. Didn't want to take my iPhone 7. Oops, I mean iPhone 6+. Forget I said anything about an iPhone 7.

• Like 3

That story is almost as cute as that thing you call a mustache.

If you're referencing the moustache in my forum picture, that is from three years ago, and I thank you for calling it cute. Peace out, ya jamoke.

Regards,

#1 Handsome Boy with the #1 handsome facial hair

11034285_10203990863279539_5537742370676245627_n.jpg?oh=ce50253d8d365282c187ee1c26dae534&oe=55D7C218

• Like 17

OK, so maybe you are nice and funny and handsome, but that doesn't mean I have to like you.

Anyway, here's my cat.

20150414_011043077_iOS.jpg

• Like 15