🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

Fuck fuck fuck Wild Horses is doing a show in Chicago (where I live) on the same night I have tickets to see the Sufjan Stevens show. How am I supposed to show my support for women are funny now? Do you think there will be funny women at the Sufjan Stevens show?

• Like 3

Mary and the cat reminded me a little of Dave Holmes and the Noid, the most structurally perfect HH interview segment ever

• Like 3

That's a p rad cat lydon. Right on.

He prefers to be called Lyndon.

• Like 4

Fuck fuck fuck Wild Horses is doing a show in Chicago (where I live) on the same night I have tickets to see the Sufjan Stevens show. How am I supposed to show my support for women are funny now? Do you think there will be funny women at the Sufjan Stevens show?

sufjan comes first, it is known.

carrie and lowell is my aoty

• Like 1

What you guys think is the best part of Sufjan's new album? I think it's when he says "masturbated" on one of the songs.

• Like 5

OK, so maybe you are nice and funny and handsome, but that doesn't mean I have to like you.

Anyway, here's my cat.

20150414_011043077_iOS.jpg

wanna marray that cat

• Like 5

Found some more of that laptop camera footage from Mary's place. Real disturbing shit.

jEO0K0r.gif

I could watch this all day. Bravo.

I've got a 6 year badge on reddit so if anyone wants to know how to be a terrible person on the internet I've got some pointers.

Yeah, that's nice. I myself have a 7 year badge, and I've also received Reddit gold and created and moderated subreddits. No big deal. I don't ever bring it up or anything.

• Like 2

Yeah, that's nice. I myself have a 7 year badge, and I've also received Reddit gold and created and moderated subreddits. No big deal. I don't ever bring it up or anything.

Pointer #1, always one up people when you have the the opportunity.

• Like 4

What you guys think is the best part of Sufjan's new album? I think it's when he says "masturbated" on one of the songs.

Reminds me of that part in the Sun Kill Moon album from last year where he talks about having a bunch of sex. It is so brave to open up about something like that on a song!

• Like 4

That's so weird, I also have conflicting interests on the night I'm seeing Sufjan Stevens! WHAT'S THIS GUY TRYING TO DO TO OUR LIVES, AND DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT'S NOT EVEN HOW THE LETTER 'J' WORKS?

• Like 1

Sillylillyquee, you should draw Fight Haver and the Chief (and Wario and crash bandicoot) having a fight.

Crash and Wario can't be on the same side!! Crash is bad but Wario's good

• Like 7

Hey Guys,

This doesn't have to do with any topic, but I just saw the Ant-Man trailer starring Paul Rudd.

Anyways, I know movies are an essential theme to the podcast but there are some really good lines in the movie, and now I am looking forward to this baby.

“Imagine a soldier the size of an insect,” says a rather ominous voice. “The ultimate secret weapon.”

Another one~*

“You tried to hide your suit from me,” he says. “Now, it’s going to blow up in your face and destroy everyone you care about.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also in The Ant-Man News A Comic Book Nut with a controversial statement.

When Entertainment Tonight caught up with David Dastmalchian at the Hollywood premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier this week, the actor best known to the Cbm community as one of the Joker's henchmen in The Dark Knight had discussed his transition from DC to Marvel in the Ant-Man adaptation. "That's like a badge of honor for me," he said. "I'm a comic book nut, I have been my whole life, so to have worked in both universes is pretty cool. That was one of the first things that one of the [Marvel] producers said: 'One of those guys who has done both world'" When asked who would win in a fight between Ant-Man and Batman, David Destmalchian said without any hesitation: "Oh Ant-Man would totally kick Batman's ass."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also a video of my dogs

• Like 5

To: Everyone; My friends

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

P.S. This ep was wonderful and everyone's posts so far have been wonderful too!

P.S.S. I need something else to draw now, please gimme some suggestions.

Really really awesome Silly.

• Like 2

Draw a light bulb.

• Like 1

To: Everyone; My friends

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

P.S. This ep was wonderful and everyone's posts so far have been wonderful too!

Yo Sillay that bomb piece is so dope & sick-nasty fleek-a-dillus I almost 180-backflipped outta my raw denim selvedge Air Jordans kicks w/ Reebok pumpz

• Like 11