🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

To: Everyone; My friends

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

P.S. This ep was wonderful and everyone's posts so far have been wonderful too!

P.S.S. I need something else to draw now, please gimme some suggestions.

LLL.jpg

Finally some goddamn respect around here

• Like 10

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

LLL.jpg

Sillylillyquee, can you draw a portrait of Sean's friend Mark? Maybe you can show him recording the sound drops, maybe you can show him at his job pushing shopping carts together, it's up to you

• Like 4

That's so weird, I also have conflicting interests on the night I'm seeing Sufjan Stevens! WHAT'S THIS GUY TRYING TO DO TO OUR LIVES, AND DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT'S NOT EVEN HOW THE LETTER 'J' WORKS?

Also I guess he think there are only two states in America? It's like, Michigan, Illinois, and then he's done? Step 1: learn how to use the letter J. Step 2: learn some basic U.S. geography.

• Like 1

Well, now I've done it. I ended up sleeping near the Volvo dealership in Riverside last night. My dad Steven Levitan is so mad.

• Like 6

Yo Sillay that bomb piece is so dope & sick-nasty fleek-a-dillus I almost 180-backflipped outta my raw denim selvedge Air Jordans kicks w/ Reebok pumpz

Hey Silly, I vote for this sentence to be illustrated.

• Like 7

Also I guess he think there are only two states in America? It's like, Michigan, Illinois, and then he's done? Step 1: learn how to use the letter J. Step 2: learn some basic U.S. geography.

Sorry, I know I get real worked up about the letter J. It's just a very important letter to me because of, you know. My name.

• Like 3

wow. thanks silly. i assume the broken link is me because im most popular broken link.

• Like 9

Sillylillyquee, you da real MVP.

I would offer to buy you the pro version, but my debit card is over it's credit limit.

• Like 4

Also, he thinks there are only seven swans. Uh, hey, Sufjan? There are a lot more swans than that. While you're learning about the letter J and geography, why don't you try going to a park or something.

This guy

• Like 6

LLL.jpg

holy guacamole!

• Like 6

Sillylillyquee, you da real MVP.

I would offer to buy you the pro version, but my debit card is over it's credit limit.

I obviously appreciate the work sillylillyquee put in there but you did that "da real MVP" joke. I know this is the internet too but I come here to avoid those reddit jokes... Am I the only one that feels this?

• Like 6

I obviously appreciate the work sillylillyquee put in there but you did that "da real MVP" joke. I know this is the internet too but I come here to avoid those reddit jokes... Am I the only one that feels this?

There is no escaping Le Reddit Armie. Trust me, I've tried.

• Like 1

Yep, you caught me. I'm reddit.

I've never seen reddit. Because I'm old and set in my ways.

• Like 7

LLL.jpg

That is super awesome even if I can't find myself in it.

• Like 2

Sorry, I know I get real worked up about the letter J. It's just a very important letter to me because of, you know. My name.

Don't take Latin, Iacob.

• Like 2

That is super awesome even if I can't find myself in it.

For anyone that was featured in a solo drawing or my first mash up I did not include them in this one. Sorry watchayakan! I'll get you in there again soon!

• Like 8

I've never seen reddit. Because I'm old and set in my ways.

Consider yourself lucky. I feel like I'm one of those internet sheep you hear about. I'm stuck and I'm scared

• Like 2

For anyone that was featured in a solo drawing or my first mash up I did not include them in this one. Sorry watchayakan! I'll get you in there again soon!

I assumed as much! Still fun spotting everyone - I think I looked at it for five minutes straight and probably still missed some.

• Like 3

Silly, I love your drawing. Next, you could illustrate the inside of Sergeant Sean's Loot Crate (or loot shoe). I think Sean would prefer to put all the loot in a shoe.

• Like 3

RedditProhibited.png

YES! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

• Like 6

YES! YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Chanson, I think you should do an AMA on reddit (that's an ask me anything). I know it's intimidating but it's the best way to win those degenerates over.

• Like 5