🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

Look, now you've got Chanson riled up again. How do you expect him to sleep tonight?

• Like 5

Look, now you've got Chanson riled up again. How do you expect him to sleep tonight?

Probably on a very tricked out houseboat.

• Like 6

To: Everyone; My friends

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

P.S. This ep was wonderful and everyone's posts so far have been wonderful too!

P.S.S. I need something else to draw now, please gimme some suggestions.

LLL.jpg

This is a tough one. Here's what I got so far:

Starting things off on the bottom left, white spiral with

Agata. Then we have

Skizelo

Andy Dick Cheney

BoScout

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD

Valerie and Kittens

Devscoots

Popcorn pan

Tim Treese

Bruce

Dixon

Michael Bay of Pigs and Clem Dawg

A trumpet ?

robotam

Lilac Thunder - thanks to JMonsterface

mwn

Zsinjeh

Freja - this is so good, look at the shading she did here. Amazing detail Sillylillyquee

Baby Groot - thanks to watchayakan

Colt Barton

Moving over to the top right, dark spiral, kicking things off with:

Keith Urban Dictionary. Then we have

Ben Goobers

Game of Scones

American Diaper - thanks to JMonsterface

Marshall Mellow

Popcorn pot

Popcorn - thanks to Game of Scones

Popcorn pot lid

Hayzie Bone

... something ...

Jacob C

burdrulz

AndyKneis

Chefszki

??

Bozos

Sillylillyquee - thanks to watchayakan

and finally, AJ !

How did the rest of you do ? Too afraid to play ? Thought so*.

*Just kidding. Help me out with the missing answers please.

Edited by marshall mellow
  • Like 19

So, the one right after GOS has got to be an american diaper, and typing dino has got to be Lilac Thunder, but I'm pretty sure there is not a trumpet person. Could that one possibly be a riddle? Have we considered the possibility that there are hidden coded messages?

• Like 4

I think Franklin the turtle is supposed to be Sillylillyquee herself.

Also, just realized that is supposed to be like soliloquy. I am slow.

• Like 5

This is a tough one. Here's what I got so far:

Starting things off on the bottom left, white spiral with

Agata. Then we have

Skizelo

Andy Dick Cheney

BoScout

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD

Valerie (also Kittens)

Devscoots

?? who dat pan ??

Tim Treese

Bruce

Dixon

Michael Bay of Pigs

?? who dat trumpet ??

robotam

?? who dat dinosaur ?? I know I've seen this before.

mwn

Zsinjeh

Freja - this is so good, look at the shading she did here. Amazing detail Sillylillyquee

?? who dat spooky boy in pot ?? I know I've seen this before.

Colt Barton

Moving over to the top right, dark spiral, kicking things off with:

Keith Urban Dictionary. Then we have

Ben Goobers

Game of Scones

??

Marshall Mellow (that's me)

... then a whole lot of I don't knows until .....

Jacob C

burdrulz

AndyKneis

Chefszki

??

Bozos

??

and finally, AJ !

How did the rest of you do ? Too afraid to play ? Thought so*.

*Just kidding. Help me out with the missing answers please.

there's also popcorn

• Like 11

Ah, yes ! Good job. I wondered about the turtle and almost put it in. Lilac Thunder, yes, AD, yes. Do you think the pig could be Ronnie Hog ?

Trumpet could be just in there like the popcorn. Also maybe the lips.

• Like 4

Also, the boy in the pot is Groot, a character from the movie that is the basis for T.G.I.T.G.O.T.G.O.S.T. podcast. I don't think it represents anyone.

• Like 6

welcome to my world game of scones. ive done it a few times but each time took about an hour to figure out. then I would start to wonder why i was spending so much fucking time trying to figure it out but wtf was i gonna do? u cant give up on shit like that and surrender to stupid internet codes. u gotta win that battle. once youre 5 minutes in its already too late. if youve already spent 5 minutes, i better see a fuckin embedded video in there by the end of the week. If you havent spent 5 minutes on it then thats cool. ur in the clear. you gave up when the gettin was good. and thats smart. but one day ur gonna get a hankerig for postin an embedded video. and then youre gonna be right back at square 1. and square 1 is for losers.

but hey, what do i know. im just a guy eating a 40 dollar steak off a paper plate.

• Like 16

Lol @ this influx of new dudes who came 2 WolfCool Central 2 talk on and on about reddit. Y'all ain't know real-photo-boy-clique member Treese is in the penalty box, Vigo has no next/new Vigo, they Popcorn Gallery is confusing without the song, u think Sean owns a TV? I thought that. Holler back when you are eating a $40 steak with an ancient knife off a paper bag/plate. Reduce, Reuse, Save The Whales.

• Like 10

Hello all, I'm here to make a real big deal about getting the pro version. Like, I fully intend to lord it over everyone and am announcing such.

"Oh", I'll say, airily, "Did you hear I got the pro version" as I glide past you, delighted with the enjoyments of genius, flappin my way up towards that sun. ooh yeh gon get real adjacent to that sumbitch and ain't no one gonna tell me nothin.

AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HUBRIS. I EXPLICITLY STATE MY SCORN AT THE GENERAL CONCEPT OF HUBRISTIC BLOWBACK. I SHALL FOREVER SOAR LIKE THE PRETTIEST OF EAGLES. FLAPPING, ALWAYS FLAPPING.

Also reddit is bad and not good and please do not make these forums into a place where the repetition of memes gives, just, a real bummer of a group of individuals the illusion of having told a joke.

• Like 8

I've been working on this all week. I hope you like it! It's a look inside the Popcorn Gallery Bag.

LLL.jpg

Silly, this is amazing. I've been told my teeth are scarier, but that is a minor quibble. Old Sean and Hayes better print this bad boy off and tape it to the teaser freezer!

• Like 4

wish i had changed my avatar in time so i could know for certain if i was included in that picture. as it stands that grey man could be any number of people

for breakfast this morning i had jelly again but i made it with milk instead of cold water and boy was that a mistake. it set and jellied out properly, but at the top was a layer of white milk scum and the bottom was a lumpy gross mess. the middle stratum was good jelly though so i did get some good jelly to set me up for the day

making a lot of mistakes lately. will try to focus more in future

• Like 9

SillyLillyQuee's drawing is almost at 50 likes, and while that's kind of my thing and they should step the fuck off, I guess it wouldn't be bad if more people liked it.

• Like 13

she now holds a like to post ratio of almost 12.5 to 1. imagine what that must feel like

almost makes you want to give up, there's no way i will ever scale those lofty heights

• Like 7

That gnome video is almost definitely real and very scary. I'm more interested in that giant land mass attached to the east coast of south america on the map in the beginning of the video. Is there a secret gigantic country that doesn't appear on maps? Is that where the gnomes live? Skelingtons? Frankingsteins? Draculas? Yetis? Bigfoots? Wolfmen? Nessies? Bessies? Chessies? Champs? Monkeymans? Hairy trouts? Goblings? Swamp Monsters? Ivory billed woodpeckers? Jersey Devils? Jackalopes? Krakens? Lizard Mans? Mermans? Eugene Mirman? Red pandas? Mummies?

• Like 7

LLL.jpg

:lol::D :D :lol: :lol: :lol::o :o :o:wub: :wub: :wub:

My work compy can't view images (they think we be lookin at that 'nography) so I just saw this. Great work! My favorite part is me!

• Like 3

That gnome video is almost definitely real and very scary. I'm more interested in that giant land mass attached to the east coast of south america on the map in the beginning of the video. Is there a secret gigantic country that doesn't appear on maps? Is that where the gnomes live? Skelingtons? Frankingsteins? Draculas? Yetis? Bigfoots? Wolfmen? Nessies? Bessies? Chessies? Champs? Monkeymans? Hairy trouts? Goblings? Swamp Monsters? Ivory billed woodpeckers? Jersey Devils? Jackalopes? Krakens? Lizard Mans? Mermans? Eugene Mirman? Red pandas? Mummies?

It's a blown up image of the district where gnomes supposedly live. That said, it is well known that the Amazon is full of Skelingtons, Frackingsteins, Draculas, Yetis, Bigfeets (plural), Wolfman AND Wolfwoman (they have sexy fur. that's how you know the difference), Nessies, Bessies, Chessis, Champs, Monkeyman (but no monkey women), Hair trouts, Goblins, Swamp Monsters, Ivory billed woodpeckers, Jersey Devils (New and UK variant), Jackalopes, Krakens, Lizard persons, Mers of all genders, Eugene Mirmans AND Eugene Mirwomans, Red Pandas, and Mummies. Probably a product of occult nazi science and witchcraft. The video is fraud because gnomes are from Spain and cannot swim.

• Like 7