🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

Alan Einstein - If I read enough, can I be smarter than you? Also what books?

• Like 2

Idris Elba- did people call you Edris smellbad when you were a kid? Remember when you were on The Wire and people would find out that you were British and be surprised? That was fun!

• Like 3

Bam Margera- Was it difficult growing up with a name so similar to a popular Flintstones character? Was this why you went into a show calling you jackass? I hope you know it's not your faul. Don't be so hard on yourself

• Like 2

We didn't get a popcorn gallery this week because we didn't do well enough on the forums. Hayes and Sean decided to take it away from us because we failed them. You should all be ashamed.

• Like 17

My unused PCG question is going to Sillylillyquee instead.

Sillylillyquee - I'm a big fan. Love your work. Do you do art professionally or is it more a hobby ?

• Like 4

We didn't get a popcorn gallery this week because we didn't do well enough on the forums. Hayes and Sean decided to take it away from us because we failed them. You should all be ashamed.

I am. :(

• Like 5

I am bad at this and also I have been properly shamed. I will take hiatus until I'm either better, or day drunk.. which are samesies. Bye. Sorry #teamtreese. Joe McGurl is real handsome like a bull on parade.

• Like 8

Hey, Chanson, when you get to 1111 posts you should stop posting. Forever.

• Like 1

They probably asked some new cooler, hipper, more modern forum for questions, like this reddit I keep hearing about.

• Like 4

My unused PCG question is going to Sillylillyquee instead.

Sillylillyquee - I'm a big fan. Love your work. Do you do art professionally or is it more a hobby ?

Thanks MM! Drawing is what I have my degree in but I currently work as a manager of a market research facility. I hope someday I might do it for money but until then I just do it because I love it.

P.S. Sad popcorn is on his way.

• Like 7

Have you ever been desperate to know which episodes featured a Popcorn Gallery question from Chanson? Or who has received the Pro Version? Or which episode had that funny good bit where S+H told off Cody for ending the intro song early?

Well, now you can just check the Hollywood Handbook Handbook!

This is a project which will eventually surpass Wikipedia, but for now it's mainly focused on information about Hollywood Handbook (a comedy podcast on the Earwolf network). So if you're re-listening to an old episode, please add some notes to the HHH! Just imagine how useful it will be to whatever weirdo wants to seek out Chanson's PG questions.

• Like 23

I am bad at this and also I have been properly shamed. I will take hiatus until I'm either better, or day drunk.. which are samesies. Bye. Sorry #teamtreese. Joe McGurl is real handsome like a bull on parade.

It was only a matter of time, welcome to flavor country, Lydon. We're happy to have you here, just remove that badge of shame that is pinned to your username. Your complimentary signed headshot of me and clipping of hair is on the way! Thanks for being a pal, Lydon!

• Like 8

Also, I can only imagine that we didn't get a PCG prompt this week because Veebs found out once again that Kyle Bosman wouldn't be on the show and she prolly actually made good on one of her promises to do something terrible to Sean and Hayes.

I do look forward to hearing the new Hollywood Handbook starring Valerie Bryant though! Congrats Veebs, I knew you had it in you!

• Like 14

Have you ever been desperate to know which episodes featured a Popcorn Gallery question from Chanson? Or who has received the Pro Version? Or which episode had that funny good bit where S+H told off Cody for ending the intro song early?

Well, now you can just check the Hollywood Handbook Handbook!

This is a project which will eventually surpass Wikipedia, but for now it's mainly focused on information about Hollywood Handbook (a comedy podcast on the Earwolf network). So if you're re-listening to an old episode, please add some notes to the HHH! Just imagine how useful it will be to whatever weirdo wants to seek out Chanson's PG questions.

Why not just use reddit.com/r/hollywoodhandbook ?

• Like 2

What's up Scoop Troupe? I am looking to join your ranks and be a fellow trooper. Any suggestions for pickin' up those hot scoops? What kind of pen is best? Preferably one that can fit on my ear so I can have it at the ready at all times.

• Like 5

To: Hayes & Sean

SAD_POPCORN_VIGNETTE.jpg

I hope Sean and Hayes know that a popcorn is created by the expansion and gasification of water stored in the kernel. So that tear water is precious stuff!

• Like 4

I love you, sillylillyquee. Sean and Hayes are gonna feel like shit when they see your drawing and that makes me so happy. You done good, kid.

• Like 17

SAD_POPCORN_VIGNETTE.jpg

This whole no popcorn gallery thing stinks of engineer sam sabotaging Sean's computer. I hope the guys make Sam look right into the eyes of your popcorn so he can know the damage he's done

• Like 4

SAD_POPCORN_VIGNETTE.jpg

I know you're a good artist, so don't take any offense, but I gotta say, that may be the weirdest looking light bulb I have ever seen.

• Like 4

Why not just use reddit.com/r/hollywoodhandbook ?

I heard it's run by a terrible, terrible person.

• Like 6

What kind of light bulb would you like Mister Smart?

Oh, I'm not picky. Any bulb will do.

• Like 3