🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

I heard it's run by a terrible, terrible person.

Well, I'm not the one who runs it, if that's what you mean.

• Like 2

Mister Smart, I drawed this specially for you. Hopfully it will hold you over until a better artist can deliver.

IPpSnfK.png

• Like 11

Well, I'm not the one who runs it, if that's what you mean.

The joke is that Dixon runs it

• Like 7

Jokes are pretty funny. I like them sometimes.

• Like 5

i still like you anyway dixon

• Like 10

The joke is that Dixon runs it

Ah, I wasn't aware. I was a bit confused. Thanks for clearing it up. Now that the joke has been explained the joke to me, I believe a bit of a laugh is in order.

Ha ha ha.

• Like 9

Hey, Chanson, when you get to 1111 posts you should stop posting. Forever.

By the way, guys, this was just a joke. I'm actually nice and cool and smart and funny, I swear!

• Like 4

By the way, guys, this was just a joke. I'm actually nice and cool and smart and funny, I swear!

Oh, okay. Now that I know that was a joke, I think I should have a bit of a laugh.

Ha ha ha.

• Like 5

Mister Smart, I drawed this specially for you. Hopfully it will hold you over until a better artist can deliver.

IPpSnfK.png

That means a lot to me, thank you.

• Like 4

I hate to complain, but I've added so many of you as friends, but so far no one's showed up at my house with doughnuts. Is it because I spell them "doughnuts" instead of "donuts"? Is it because my IMDB page isn't full of Marvel movies? What am I doing wrong?

• Like 3

I hate to complain, but I've added so many of you as friends, but so far no one's showed up at my house with doughnuts. Is it because I spell them "doughnuts" instead of "donuts"? Is it because my IMDB page isn't full of Marvel movies? What am I doing wrong?

That explains the look of confusion on that mans face. He didn't even like doughnuts.

• Like 3

To: Mister Smart

Spiderbulb

spider_bulb.jpg

Wow. I am speechless. Truly. That is why I am typing these words myself instead of dictating them to my man servant as I usually do with my forum posts.

The wait was long, and hard, but there can be no doubt that at the end of the tunnel called patience was truly a bright light. That also is a joke kind of because light bulbs make light happen.

Thank you, Sillylillyquee.

• Like 5

So, this Sillylillyquee, wow... I thought kittens was good, but she is blowing everyone out of the water.

• Like 9

And I'm pretty sure that Steve Zissou knows a thing or two about water.

• Like 9

So, this Sillylillyquee, wow... I thought kittens was good, but she is blowing everyone out of the water.

i can draw a picture too

9h6o3l.jpg

(it's a pizza)

i'm back baby

• Like 16

Dixon I still like you even though you reddit. Every rose must has its thorn.

Also the Womp it up podcast is fun times.

• Like 2

Some of you guys are really fascinating and most of you guys are really, dreadfully dull and boring. I'll let you decide

• Like 11