🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

I'm going to see Shitty Jobs in a few weeks and I promise to get to the bottom of why no Pro Version has been forthcoming for our beloved Joe.

In reality though I'll probably just sit in the back and laugh.

• Like 10

So, good news bad news.

Good news, the avclub liked this episode.

Bad news, they keep calling Sean, Sean Clement instead of his actual name Sean Clements.

Get your shit together AV Club

• Like 12

I always thought it was Shawn Klementz.

Side Note: I LOVE the way Hayes' name is subliminally "Ha! Yes!" Very clever of him to pick a stage name that subconsciously reinforces how funny he is to the listener.

• Like 5

So, good news bad news.

Bad news, they keep calling Sean, Sean Clement instead of his actual name Sean Clements.

You're Bill Gates, just stop the AV Club from being on the internet until they get their act together.

• Like 4

So, good news bad news.

im going to change my forum name to [a listener], that way they cant get away with not attributing my good jokes to me

• Like 15

robotam, you got the original copy of this picture too right ?

It's lying around somewhere. I'll see if I can find it

• Like 3

New people, go ahead and add me on Facebook, but only if you change your forum name to your real name (or your FB name to your forum name). I'm not keeping track of two names for you.

• Like 7

I found the original model

b3a5c54b-0246-4d37-a4f6-342a9b00f3cc.jpg

• Like 13

I boycotted CBB again until around 8:30 am again. I think this is the one. Sean and Hayes next week. Mark my words.

Scott is really starting to sweat. I can smell it from 3000 miles away.

• Like 3

I found the original model

b3a5c54b-0246-4d37-a4f6-342a9b00f3cc.jpg

Sir, I am a private art collector, and I am willing to pay you a one million of dollars for this piece.

• Like 5

Some of you guys are really fascinating and most of you guys are really, dreadfully dull and boring. I'll let you decide

Rude

So, good news bad news.

Thank you for your sacrifice in regularly reading podmass to alert us when they mention H+S. They still don't understand it, god bless em.

• Like 13

Sir, I am a private art collector, and I am willing to pay you a one million of dollars for this piece.

bidding war anyone?

• Like 4

bidding war anyone?

I only use quibids for my online auction needs because I know im getting a deal.

• Like 5

So, good news bad news.

Looks like they fixed it. Who on this forum is a mole for the AV Club? Reveal yourself coward!

I'll make some stray observations about you. Let's see how you like it.

Update: just finished watching latest Mad Men. Thought it was fantastic and am feeling emotional. Go to the AV Club to check out the review. You pretentious bunch of 23 year olds and your fancy book learnin gave it a B +. I haven't read the article yet but if I see some fancy French phrase or a literary reference I don't get, there's going to be hell to pay.

This time it's personal.

• Like 5

Hey everyone, Hayzie Bone came through and liked Sillylillyquee's drawing so it is finally at 50 likes. Congrats to you Silly.

What a fucking star that guy is !

• Like 13

Congratulations on that sweet, sweet star, Sillylillyquee. You deserved it. You're part of a special group of forumers who are much better than everyone else now.

• Like 10

Dixon, I just stalked hayes profile, what gif did you make that got 49 likes, one of which was not tim?

• Like 2

Dixon, I just stalked hayes profile, what gif did you make that got 49 likes, one of which was not tim?

If I may speak on Dixons behalf - it's in the Lauren Lapkus podcast forum for the ep with S & H and it is glorious.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I decided to be active on this forum, so do I get my trophy now or do I need to wait a lil bit?

• Like 3

That was fast! It was fun while it lasted k thanks bye everyone it's been real!

• Like 5

Thank you! You all are the best, and I really mean that.

I think I'll make something to celebrate!

Let us raise our glasses to Hollywood Handbook! Cheers!

(I can't wait for the new ep!!)

• Like 10