🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 79 — Mary Holland, Our Close Friend

It's a blown up image of the district where gnomes supposedly live. That said, it is well known that the Amazon is full of Skelingtons, Frackingsteins , Draculas, Yetis, Bigfeets (plural), Wolfman AND Wolfwoman (they have sexy fur. that's how you know the difference), Nessies, Bessies, Chessis, Champs, Monkeyman (but no monkey women), Hair trouts, Goblins, Swamp Monsters, Ivory billed woodpeckers, Jersey Devils (New and UK variant), Jackalopes, Krakens, Lizard persons, Mers of all genders, Eugene Mirmans AND Eugene Mirwomans, Red Pandas, and Mummies. Probably a product of occult nazi science and witchcraft. The video is fraud because gnomes are from Spain and cannot swim.

I didn't know they were so harmful to the environment.

• Like 3

I didn't know they were so harmful to the environment.

Gnomes? They are bastards.

• Like 4

Wow you all are the best. I can't even describe how full my heart is right now.

Thanks to Marshall Mellow & Co. (JMo, watchayakan, & Game of Scones) for playing! You named everyone in the drawing! As a prize, I will speak on some of the finer points:

That is indeed Ronnie Hog!

Before bozos is a peanut in a ghostbusters NO symbol.

Yep that's baby Groot!

Trumpet & Pots and pans described by S&H as in the bag.

And lips are for kissies!

Last but certainly not least, none of this would be possible without the hilarity of Hayes and Sean, thank you guys!

• Like 12

she now holds a like to post ratio of almost 12.5 to 1. imagine what that must feel like

almost makes you want to give up, there's no way i will ever scale those lofty heights

I think you're awesome kittens, don't give up! What's for dinner?

• Like 5

Sillylillyquee's picture is wonderful.

I've got the GENUINE ORIGINAL copy, which I will be willing to sell for BIG BUCKS (money).

I have enclosed a photo of the picture to show I AM not A LIAR.

9DAB9849-2661-4FB1-8DCF-4C531EE6944A.jpg?t=1429200580

• Like 21

I presume this is the video you were trying to embed.

it's hard to dry the tears when they won't stop coming.

• Like 12

zybvcj.jpg〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! You captured the perfect level of edge without going into that crude territory that's become so disgustingly popular lately. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

• Like 4

Handbookies you're on fire this week, I've got some great news for all of you.

You've been promoted, and I'm giving you the big account. Don't mess this up, I'll see you on the golf course tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock sharp to work on your shorts game, I've bought some plaids and some khakis that I think you'll like,

• Like 12

I'm serious about wantin you guys to listen to this

it's great

• Like 3

Sillylillyquee's picture is wonderful.

I've got the GENUINE ORIGINAL copy, which I will be willing to sell for BIG BUCKS (money).

I have enclosed a photo of the picture to show I AM not A LIAR.

9DAB9849-2661-4FB1-8DCF-4C531EE6944A.jpg?t=1429200580

The original captures my scary teeth better.

• Like 4

Man, I friggen love all you guys.

I think it would be real fun if at some point we all, as a forum, teach kittens about nutrition/cookology and eventually he makes himself his very own pizza.

Also, here are some other monsters that live on that landmass:

Hecates, morlocks, homunculi, noids, fruit brutes, old king allant, voidfish, spider-boys, behemoths, langoliers, sarlaxs, hippalectryons, chupacabras, voldemort, karakasa-obakes, inky-pinky-blinky-clydes, baba yagas, juggalos, idi amin, macphistos, quijibos, stay pufts, slimers, grimers, two-timers, and also kafkaesques!

• Like 9

if u wanna see someone heroically tolerate Ezra Koenig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1F_XlRjA9U

devscoots I like you but now that you've got the pro version I think it's time for you to separate your forum persona from your day job in PR.

EDIT: Except for the "How Bizarre" stuff, that should stay.

• Like 4

haha can you imagine

*shrugs shoulders* "I dunno, he's probly not a murderer or whatever"

• Like 1

The like market is booming with all of the new friends who joined us. I remember when a p cool/nice post got you 3 likes, now it's up around 10! I hope everyone here invested wisely.

• Like 2

It's a blown up image of the district where gnomes supposedly live. That said, it is well known that the Amazon is full of Skelingtons, Frackingsteins, Draculas, Yetis, Bigfeets (plural), Wolfman AND Wolfwoman (they have sexy fur. that's how you know the difference), Nessies, Bessies, Chessis, Champs, Monkeyman (but no monkey women), Hair trouts, Goblins, Swamp Monsters, Ivory billed woodpeckers, Jersey Devils (New and UK variant), Jackalopes, Krakens, Lizard persons, Mers of all genders, Eugene Mirmans AND Eugene Mirwomans, Red Pandas, and Mummies. Probably a product of occult nazi science and witchcraft. The video is fraud because gnomes are from Spain and cannot swim.

We also need to be wary of Computerboys (like Cody), Swamp Babies, Guardians of Ahool, Amamango (the mother of Amomongo), Batutu (always dances around on its toes), See Monster (always looking at you), Pierce Brosno Dragon (so handsome), Bunyip, Bunnip (bites your butt), Shug Monkey, Shrug Monkey (makes you feel bad when it shrugs at all your suggestions for what restaurant to go to), Whendigo, Whatdigo, Thunderbird (steals your thunder, even on your birthday), Pope Lick Monster (don't let him lick your pope), Chupacabra (always gets your goat).

• Like 3

macphistos

don't forget mac tonight

• Like 3

Well, I agree that Sillylillyquee's drawing was nice, but it has been a while now and I still haven't seen that drawing of a light bulb that I asked for yet.

• Like 3

I hate to ask but are the tears flowing fast and furious

• Like 4