🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 228 — Riff Raff the Rapping Dog

Howard and Kulap start off the show with discussion over the technology of today and how it defines the newest era of Who Charted. Then, the gang welcomes to the show Eugene Cordero, who talks about his new series Other Space and in talking about this, he sparks a detailed discussion over what is better: space or ocean. Additionally, Howard reads poetry that he wrote in honor of Zayn, former member of One Direction. Then, the crew discusses why Furious 7 is a phenomenal movie. Lastly, Eugene talks about the best way to set oneself up for success.

Hey, I was just wondering if Cordero (or Shelby Fero, as she's a writer on it) would be on any Earwolf shows to promote Other Space.

I watched it yesterday; it's an enjoyable show.

• Like 1

Other Space sounds like a very sexist show

sexy. it's a very sexy show...

I dont think I've ever heard Eugene on a P-cast where I wasn't impressed, seems like a great guy beyond just being really really funny

• Like 1

Yes, Paul Feig is well known for his dislike of women.

• Like 1

Yes, Paul Feig is well known for his dislike of women.

The definition of sexism isn't "a dislike of women."

I dont think I've ever heard Eugene on a P-cast where I wasn't impressed, seems like a great guy beyond just being really really funny

Oh man. His Confucius on Dead Author's had me crying!

• Like 1

Did I love this episode? Yeah!

Eugene is great and fits in with Wie and Ku so well, there was a real Twoochy feel to this one.

• Like 3

whoever is picking these boring questions needs a good talking to (cody boy)

I believe we briefly experienced what an episode of Kremer's Foam Corner might be like.

• Like 2

Man, I am shocked and thrilled that Howard liked It Follows. Loved the aesthetic and style of the flick, but like with many movies, I was worried length or pacing or noise would be a problem for Wie Wie. Especially since It Follows has a very loud soundtrack.