🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 22 — Joe Wengert: The California Supreme WinShow

California Supreme Windows Presents: The California Supreme WinShow with your host Aaron Toblerone (Joe Wengert)! It’s the only AM radio show about the most valuable and beautiful aspect of any home, windows! Aaron is joined by his brother Darren Toblerone to talk about windows you didn’t realize were windows, new window innovations, and to play a game of trivia during their segment “What Do I See Through The Window? The Tanners or the Winslows?” Later, Traci Reardon stops by to offer advice to her Twitter followers, possibly window related, in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

• Like 3

So much laughter in this episode - I loved it. Joe has an awesome sense of timing and is very creative. I've seen him at UCB a bunch, and he's always hysterical. I could listen to these two talk about windows for hours.

"The concavity of these windows doinks the sunlight back out into the sun."

• Like 12

I had to take off my face windows to dry my eyes. They did a great job constantly running up to the line of moronic nonsense and then slowly stepping back. What I wouldn't give to hear Aaron and Darren try to sell Victor and Tiny some windows.

• Like 6

That whole Family Matters conversation is amazing.

• Like 9

I have to call my medical insurance because I've been laughing so hard at work, that I honestly think I cracked a rib. My sides are hurting from laughing so much. Right from the beginning, Joe nails it from the accent. I love the off mike laughing and the on mike laughing from Laura and Joe. The banter was beyond brilliant...

• Like 2

Oh my god this is the same thing that happened with the Dabney episode, I keep having to pause it. It's almost like it's too much for my brain. This level of absurdity is incredible.

• Like 3

Possibly my favorite line in the short history of WSGLL.

These two share a silly streak which makes them fit together so well. Fantastic episode.

• Like 7

Possibly my favorite line in the short history of WSGLL.

These two share a silly streak which makes them fit together so well. Fantastic episode.

I can't stop laughing just reading that quote, so I must concur.

^_^

• Like 1

The off mic laughter was contagious. I forgot to get my off mic laughter vaccination shots and soon found myself laughing as well. Lauren and Joe play off each other so well, it was a joy to listen to.

TRACI: Well, you know what JNCOs are, Aaron?

AARON: JNCOs are jeans that are too wide for human legs.

That is the best explanation for JNCOs I have ever heard.

• Like 6

The very thought of a friendly neighbour being intimidated out of warning someone about a "growing threat in our neighbourhood" because they judge that it's too hot right outside of someone's home is one of the most wonderfully silly things I've heard in a long time.

• Like 1

great ep, probably my second favorite

• Like 2

I listened to this episode taking a bus home at 1am. I dont know if my brain will be ok again. (Send help)

• Like 2

I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why Aaron Toblerone sounded familiar, and then I figured it out. His cadence gets so similar to the Men's Warehouse guy at times. Truly a salesman to be reckoned with.

Edit: After more research, it isn't him, but is still strangely familiar.

Lauren tossing Joe under the bus when he prompted her about the eyeglasses was dee-lightful.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that was just a mistake, like she misunderstood the way he asked the question, but yeah, Joe getting flummoxed and trying to recover was hilarious.

• Like 1

CBB 182 "repeat your keyword" was my intro to both Lauren and Joe: His "Your name is Zazzu" has been my mantra. So great to have them together for a full hour - I'm only 15 min in, and it's amazing so far.

• Like 2