🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 228.5 — 4/17/15 TWO CHARTED 167

In this very special, laid back, and intimate episode of Two Charted, Kulap and Stard talk about some of the many ways in which they must sensor Howard, Kanye's latest shenanigans, and where the show lands in the timeline of Apple products. Additionally, the gang discusses why Howard shouldn't have been born, California's latest earthquakes, and why not all bugs are dick heads. Later, Kulap shares tales from her most recent celebrity wedding. Lastly, Howard reveals which event happened first, the ice age, or the evolution of hair.

Whenever Howard doubts his podcast greatness, I just wanna remind him that I'd gladly pop over into the Never Not Funny model of 30 bucks for 6 months of video podcasts twice a week for Who Charted. I love Howard and Kulap. They didn't need those weird Youtube people as guests for their #BestDayEver thing. It was a weird clashing of worlds. The Youtube viewers were brought into podcast world and podcast listeners were dragged into Youtube land. It was weird.

• Like 4

I want to go ahead and express my love for Howard and Kulap, though I do not have a twitter to salvage Howard's confidence in moments of glumness. Consider this my tweet showing my undying support as a chartist, I came on late in 2013, but was blessed with a hilarious backlog when new episodes aren't available.

Great episode as always.

• Like 5

I love how Howard does his entire chart, then as soon as Kulap's first chart entry starts, asks "Can I talk about something?" Lots of really funny moments in this one all around.

• Like 1

I also thought the woman on the youtube Sufjan-pronunciation-video sounded like Kulap.

give a listen to michigan or illinoise from sufjan they are much more orchestrated. I loved him growing up but this new sound is a bit too guitar guy for me.

also first post and mmm boy mm do I love me some how how

O man sooooo funny! 56:29 - 56:31

Howard - "Its probably that coca cola down there"

the way Howard said that had me laughing sooooooooo hard!

Hilarious!

:D

Sign in to follow this