🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 184 — 4/20 Special: Clit's Alive

It’s time to once again celebrate 4/20 with Seth Morris, Jon Gabrus, and John Gemberling on a special 4/20 episode of improv4humans with Matt Besser! Get baked and tune in as the guys experience a performance by DJ Hand Dance, explore how Kelsey Grammer stays youthful, and meet a Frankenstein plastic surgeon. This show will definitely get you high. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com! LA: Get tickets for Matt’s 4/20 Shows at UCB Sunset now at www.mattbesser.com!

Oh man YES!

the last 420 episode was one of my favorites.

Havn't listened yet but I hope they use a million "Cut too"s like last year.

• Like 4

Well, I almost made it through life without inadvertently picturing Kelsey Grammer relaxing in a tub full of cum.

• Like 9

Oh fuck yes i'm so glad they did another one I was worried they wouldn't great great ep everyone on fucking point! "I was born to baaang" and "Ooooh daddy just let meee bang meng" holy shit that was insane sooo good

• Like 1

Oh man YES!

the last 420 episode was one of my favorites.

Havn't listened yet but I hope they use a million "Cut too"s like last year.

lol i'm 25 minutes in and so far that rings true

• Like 2

If I could watch one person in the world listen to this episode, that one person would absolutely be the Director of Marketing for Spark Box Toys.

• Like 8

I love how much fun everyone is having, just the constant laughter and giggling makes this really enjoyable to listen to

• Like 5

"We shortened 'Abandoned Denny's' to 'A-Bennys'. Ya dig?"

That line really got me

• Like 4

You know that's Hank Azaria, right?

Oh man, the ending of this episode is fantastic! I friggin' loved it!

• Like 1

I was really looking forward to this ep, and it didn't disappoint. I don't think it quite hit the level of last year's masterpiece, but it's still a gem. Also: the noisy eating only took place between the scenes instead of during the scenes! Thank you!!

What was really obvious to me is that each of the improvisers has an emotion that they are particularly excellent at portraying. (I think they default to them when they're high.)

Gemberling: naive confusion

Gabrus: unabashed amusement

Morris: unyielding indignation

Besser: holier-than-thou anger

• Like 1

EXCELLENT!

more focused than last year. something about adding seth and taking away hoo-hoo. next year I'd like to see this crew + horacio.

but also I'd love to hear some female stoners in the mix. or do an all female 4/20 bonus ep.

mostly just keep doing whatever the fuck you feel.

Don't forget Mile Still! He was great last year. I think what the last 4/20 episode had that this one lacked was an infectuous amount of stoned giggling in the background, and Mike and Horatio were a big part of that last time. Seth was an awesome addition, but I also loved the previous line-up... I think five improvisers rather than four is best for these eps just to ensure that things go really crazy. There were a few too many pauses this ep compared to the last.

On his episode of Getting Doug With High, Besser said something about the previous 4/20 episode being a mixed bag because some improvisers were too chatty and some clammed up. No idea who he was talking about though; everyone last time was gold.

• Like 1

Don't forget Mile Still! He was great last year. I think what the last 4/20 episode had that this one lacked was an infectuous amount of stoned giggling in the background, and Mike and Horatio were a big part of that last time. Seth was an awesome addition, but I also loved the previous line-up... I think five improvisers rather than four is best for these eps just to ensure that things go really crazy. There were a few too many pauses this ep compared to the last.

On his episode of Getting Doug With High, Besser said something about the previous 4/20 episode being a mixed bag because some improvisers were too chatty and some clammed up. No idea who he was talking about though; everyone last time was gold.

Horatio has said many times on various earwolf podcasts that he hates to smoke then do improv b/c he's too slow and he's afraid he missed the moment so he just doesn't say anything.

• Like 1

"Let's just remember that, if we're ever brought up in a scene, grab some shit on your way out, alright?"

LOL. What a beautiful end to a beautiful episode! Great cast, amazing scenes! I loved how "break the fourth wall" it got. This was amazing - you all did fantastic even though you were stoned!! :D :D :D

• Like 1

Did not realize this was released until just now. I'll have a fun drive today!