🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 184 — 4/20 Special: Clit's Alive

Great episode.

Small complaint: I use my surround speakers in stereo to listen to podcasts. Which means there is a subwoofer.

Someone is "banging" very lightly on the table or something, a lot in the episode.

This sounds like someone on the floor above me stomping their feet.

Real annoying with the subwoofer at regular volume.

"Ooooh papi let me bang" just destroyed me. Amazing ep. They touched on this at the end but I was also incredibly impressed with the sharp callbacks. I do a ton of improv and smoke a ton of pot but almost never together, it's so hard to remember something 10 minutes prior.

ALMOST no eating noises, you're nearly there guys!

• Like 1

Everything and everyone was awesome but Gemberling was somehow a standout.

I think what the last 4/20 episode had that this one lacked was an infectuous amount of stoned giggling in the background,

There wasn't really a lack of giggling imo. This had a good appropriate amount of wheezing.

Great episode.

I've had to listen to this episode like 8 times to make sense of it. These sketches are so wonderfully all over the place that if you lose focus for one second you're totally lost.

I kept waiting all day for the new i4h to download. Then I realized it's only Wednesday. Sometimes I just hate everything and the world in which it exists.

Everything and everyone was awesome but Gemberling was somehow a standout.

Agreed, there's something about his voice that tickles me without him having to do very much to set me into laughing fits. That being said he was on fire this entire episode. In fact everyone was on fire in this one. Everyone brought their A game which made for one of the most hilarious things I've heard anywhere in recent memory. I had to listen to this in 3 sittings because I was laughing so hard that it started to literally hurt. LOVED this episode, thanks to everyone involved.

• Like 1

Matt seems to forget there's video evidence of him flushing weed down the toilet...

*Bong Boy clip from UCB episode which I googled for but could not find*