🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

new joker looks like a meth head

dc never, marvel forever

I saw a comment saying he looks like a nu-metal guy from 2003. I agree. Did you see the AV Club article? The snark is palpable, even for them.

Edit: it's a regular snark tank over there. Great white snark. Snark.

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IsXKMkDAMQ

i may have drunk a lot but can YOU make abetter song?

I only know a few better songs and one of them is `Maize Stalk Drinking Blood` by the same band.

I would post it, but apparently I can't, because of ook6JKz.png which is cool??

I cannot even embed it as a Hyper-Link. thank you

• Like 2

hey alex, thats an interesting last name, have you ever thought of changing it to something more jewish sounding to advance your career?

• Like 1

huh, did everybody run out of questions? we still got a while til the show comes out

• Like 5

I got shooting lessons from a 70 basketball coach that immediately improved my results.

Dear Alex, who shot Mr. Burns?

• Like 3

Hi everybody! Longtime lurker, second-time poster. Y'all heard the new Blur album? It's really good!

• Like 4

Dear Alex,

I had to work this weekend. Do you have to work weekends?

If so, wouldn't you rather not?

• Like 3

Dearest Alex Fan-Anger,

I realize your episode has already been recorded, so I guess I'd just like to know how it went. Was it life-changing, earth-shattering, or all three?

• Like 2

This is a question for Alex from the distant future.

Alexxx,

What is it like to use a jetpack to get to movie sets? And whatever happened to your clone?

• Like 4

I got shooting lessons from a 70 basketball coach that immediately improved my results.

Dear Alex, who shot Mr. Burns?

One of them must be good.

• Like 1

To: Joe McGurl

I hope you like it!

jm_poster.jpg

This is awesome.

• Like 3

Dear Alex,

you've done computers; why is the proprietary vevo player seemingly made of the stinkiest of butts and is bad?

thamk you

EDIT: If the interview has already happen please mail Alex this question. And I'm not fixing my typo cos I don't want to play you all like that.

• Like 2

Real bang-up job on the forums this week, gang.

Solid 7/10.

Which is pretty good, if you ask me.

• Like 11

I agree with Chanson, on a scale from 1/10 to 8/10, I'd give this week's forum a 7/10.

• Like 10

Hi Alex, I know this is late but hopefully I'll catch you.

I was out with a group of friends the other day and my friend Jenna said that she has had sex with twenty-five people. That seemed like a lot to me but everyone else was acting like it wasn't a lot. What's wrong with me

• Like 6

Hi Alex, I know this is late but hopefully I'll catch you.

I was out with a group of friends the other day and my friend Jenna said that she has had sex with twenty-five people. That seemed like a lot to me but everyone else was acting like it wasn't a lot. What's wrong with me

Hey, as long as it's over-eighteen-people I don't have a problem with it.

• Like 9

Hey guys, I sliced off part of my finger with a mandoline slicer today and you could see my skelington. Fo real!

• Like 11

Hey guys, I sliced off part of my finger with a mandoline slicer today and you could see my skelington. Fo real!

I have done something similar, it was horrifying. But in a way, isn't it reassuring to know that you actually do have bones in there?

• Like 6