🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

sean and hayes were right about this being a good podcast for the lady on the call to start with

this ep in particular would probably be very relatable to her 'customer service phone line worker at a multinational media corp who deals with hollywood handbook review complaints on this episode' demographic

(also hi in advance cause i'm sure she took their advice and is already an avid forum reader, probably best to assume every new poster is her)

• Like 4

I felt bad for the Call In Girl not because she was being duped but because she was actually talking to Sean and Hayes and she's only going to realise it today.

She'll be kicking herself like that time RanRan messed up on her attempt to call in to the call in show.

Finally, I very proud of Joe today. He has been given a lot of physical gifts but today he received an emotional gift and I only expect him to blossom into a more complete man (if that's even possible).

• Like 7

Really rude for people not to let me make the first post considering my Dad is a boat captain and all...

I'm not mad. I just didn't know we weren't respecting boat captains anymore.

• Like 14

One of my best friends has MS and it's actually NOT a funny prank for professional clowns to be making big jokies all the time.

I'll give you guys the BotD (benefit of the doubt) and assume that maybe you read something in a rude magazine about how edgy it is to make jokes with sad diseases. I guess for the twisted minds over at Cracked.com, e.g. Andy Kneis, neurodegenerative disease is the hot topic for goofs and gags. I thought you were better than that, but now I see that I was sorely mistaken.

Maybe you thought that I was better than to rehash this tired old "righteous indignation" forum bit, so I guess we've all learned a little something about disappointment today.

So: I'll be canceling my subscription, etc., etc. Then probably something where I say "ehh wrong," then I talk funny like Sean, maybe make funny pretend photo with like Microsoft logo (bc MS), draw picture of forum guys, then I talk about old forum joke.

k ilu guyz byeeee

P.S. Uh, supervisor Josh in Chicago? She knows him and he's very cool? Uh, yeah, I'll let you do the maths ("maths" s/o to honlads & Andrew).

• Like 16

Get her as a guest on the show!

They really should have pushed her more to listen to the show.

They should hunt her down and call her back. The totally Hollywood treatment.

I have an announcement: I love Bruce Reid Robinson II.

That is all.

• Like 6

holy shit this episode was fucking hilarious

I had to skip the first 20 minutes because call in pranks make me anxious but the woman on the other end sounded game and u DID bleep Brett's identifying details. I'll probably get around to it later.

Looking forward to the guest seggy, though from the pictures, Gabrus is getting steadily fatter. I mean, it's none of my business, but I worry for him, you know?

• Like 3

Man, as livid and sad as I was last week this episode brought me way up, past cloud nine. Hearing Hayes ask my question to Jon about how the California drought is a national issue was a treat. Although he did editorialize a bit because the question that I actually submitted to the LA Times opinion section was,

"Californians sux, they drank all their water (lol), why cant they be more like the rest of the US and not run out of water?"

He really added his own flair to it.

• Like 4

Definitely get the customer service woman as a full guest, as a musichead myself I'd love to hear Sean and Hayes gab with a real musichead

• Like 1

please don't post real email addresses here, guys. pretty common sense.

• Like 10

Good episode guys, now how do I use these forums?

Well I think step 1 is to not be an imposter. I know it''s fun to be tricky but c'mon guy

• Like 1

Well I think step 1 is to not be an imposter. I know it''s fun to be tricky but c'mon guy

I'm no imposter, my name is Hayes November Sean, I'm using my full name Mr. thejjar (if that is your real name). Are you a real jar? I think not. Now who's the real imposter here?

@andydickcheney I literally just joined the forums but I am outraged that I wasn't included on the board

• Like 5

Hey man, I deserve to be on the board. I've been here a full 12 hours, some respect would be nice.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to anyone I left out. I'm also sorry if you feel your monetary value isn't enough:

LtyRhae.jpg?1

Full size Image here: http://imgur.com/SX4ObQ8

Chanson got a raw deal

Edit: I missed the card pile! So Sorry

• Like 4

I'm sorry to anyone I left out. I'm also sorry if you feel your monetary value isn't enough:

Full size Image here: http://imgur.com/SX4ObQ8

Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but one day I will be included in a drawing.

• Like 3

why am i worth so little?!

• Like 8