🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean make an important phone call to tackle a wrong review. Then, JON GABRUS is back to talk to the boys about hot topical news, his fan interactions, and Guy Code. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask about the presidential election and the California drought.

• Like 8

I don't work Saturdays and mornings are scary because sometimes the sun is crouching behind an office or a butcher shop and you don't know where it is, so that tellyphone call was like listening to a spooky mirror.

• Like 1

I had to skip the first 20 minutes because call in pranks make me anxious but the woman on the other end sounded game and u DID bleep Brett's identifying details. I'll probably get around to it later.

Looking forward to the guest seggy, though from the pictures, Gabrus is getting steadily fatter. I mean, it's none of my business, but I worry for him, you know?

• Like 6

Why are there so many cartoon dinosaurs in this forum? It's a regular Jurassic world in here.

• Like 3

John Gabrus is a very funny guy and it's always a delight to hear him. Never noticed how satirical his stuff was but he is razor-sharp!

I'm going to do some breathing exercises and try to listen to the pre-guest segment again.

• Like 5

Great episode. Phone call was so funny. I felt bad for the girl, because she seemed nice and helpful, but it was very funny anyway. It was funny that you bleeped her saying where she was working from, but then talked about Chicago teams. Also cool of her to come clean about liking music.

Congrats to Joe.

• Like 11

Joe finally got the Pro Version, congrats Joe on your Pyrrhic victory

• Like 7

the bone zone fellas are going to be major peeved about the pran call. I'm still listening to the episode, but, though,

• Like 1

In a land before my time in this forum, I didn't quite get the truth drops from Sean and Hayes. Then they introduced a segment called "Eh, Wrong". That truth won me over. Great sode.

Why are there so many cartoon dinosaurs in this forum? It's a regular Jurassic world in here.

You've seen the shoddy quality of fences in that park. Why even ask the question?

Well earned Pro, Joe.

• Like 3

Because of movies.

True story: the 'Eh, Wrong' segment about the Pauly Shore episode is what won me over and now this is my favorite podcast. Guess I'm just a fan of the truth.

• Like 9

That call did make me very uncomfortable. I don't really know why because they weren't mean and she was a nice lady. I just hate that weird small talk you have with people on calls like this or conf calls for work when you're waiting for other people to join.

• Like 13

I just saw this on Spotify:

p8rVEHIc_zpswzqzfxua.jpeg

What a week for you Joe! The Pro Version AND the release of your album? I didn't even know you were a music man!

p.s. Joe McGurl and the #1 Handsome Boys would be an incredible band name.

• Like 10

I think that the girl on the phone sounded really cute and smart.

I hope that she doesn't have to work in the dangerous parts of that city any more.

I noticed that Sean had a "Wolfcool" shirt on in the episode photos, is that the first time those have made an appearance? It seems they aren't available in the store.

The lady on the phone almost seems too game.

Get her as a guest on the show!

They really should have pushed her more to listen to the show.

• Like 1