🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

I can't listen to the podcast until maybe tomorrow night, shall I still say stuff on the forums???

yep

You're all pretty ok

• Like 3

I would have no problem of just an hour of gabrus riffing awfully on the newspaper.

• Like 1

$180 is a bargain for my services. You all should be so lucky

Also if you buy me Lilly and josh don't you get some sort of bonus fake money or something. That's incentive people

• Like 7

I'd like a spin-off where Hayes and Sean just try to make friends with customer service representatives.

• Like 2

I0q8sDz.pngDarn right I reported my concern!!!!
  • Like 6

ADC, that is really, really, really great.

• Like 5

really confused as to why Andy Dick Cheney isnt respecting my muhfucking gangster.

It's only now I realise I left you out mbop. I'm grief stricken but want to assure you that there's no beef between us.

• Like 13

buddy i think ur gonna need 2 gats to go to sleep.

great work regardless. proud of you.

• Like 13

uhh good luck getting even 1 agata to sleep with you

• Like 18

I0q8sDz.pngDarn right I reported my concern!!!!

MrBrandonRay said of OPlayer Lite, "Perfection ... at its finest." I think Hollywood Handbook at least deserves a review of "Perfection ... at its worst," and I will be reporting my concern as well.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to anyone I left out. I'm also sorry if you feel your monetary value isn't enough:

LtyRhae.jpg?1

Full size Image here: http://imgur.com/SX4ObQ8

Amazing as this may be, I'm unable to like it as there seems to be someone missing. I haven't been featured in any sillylilly drawings, but I let it slide. [REDACTED] This will not stand though.

You guys are going to have to accept me as a part of this community. Sean and Hayes have, and you'd all be wise to follow suit.

Here are a list of my accomplishments for your consideration.

• PCG question asked on the Kumail episode
  • PCG question mentioned on the Mary Holland episode (uncredited)
  • PCG question read on the ScuzzMan episode (uncredited)
  • Featured guest on the call in episode, along with my son. That's multi-generational.
  • Received a like from Hayes once
  • I drew that cool picture of Sean, Hayes and Engineer Cody Boy
  • The time I posted a million times and made people mad
  • I posted a picture of my cat once

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 11

You guys are going to have to accept me as a part of this community. Sean and Hayes have.

Huh, that's how you interpreted it? weird.

• Like 6

You forgot about that one time you posted one million times.

yeah, that too!

• Like 2

Steve, you're in the popcorn bag drawing!

edit- You also did a Hayes birthday video! Oh and that time you bought that url!

• Like 1

i'm here, narnold. i just forgot to post the thread and july is an angel walking among mortals.

• Like 4

vhIP6OK.jpg I didn't realize we were supposed to post our pet pics. This is my cat. I'm sorry I'm in it. it's my only picture of him and it was supposed to help my timber profile. I'll do my best to not post more selfies
  • Like 19

Great. There goes my shot at making it on the board. I thought reminding everyone about the cat pic would win some people over, but who can compete with that?

• Like 3

LtyRhae.jpg?1

I know Silly Lilly is now part of the star club and all, but don't you think we're getting a little carried away here? We don't want to inflate her ego too much, now, do we? I'm sure there are other forum members, maybe even ones who are also members of the elite star club, who knows, who might more deserve a spot on that board. All I'm saying is I now have photoshop on my work computer and are you really going to make me start using it for the forums?

• Like 12