🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

I too find the concept of prank calls mostly unbearable. I didn't think the line was crossed in this case, but I was definitely clinched when the phone was answered, and through the beginning of it.

Obviously, the hosts of this show are too nice and smart to actually fuck with people. I understand MusicalGuests opininon 100% even though I'm not exactly there with her(him).

Right, I mean Hayes and Sean are obviously not monsters and I'm sure they were conscious of not "crossing the line," but I think it's worth asking whether a bit like this should exist in the first place.

• Like 1

This is boring and unimportant

Sorry to interrupt all the thrilling and important business that goes on in this podcast fan forum

• Like 2

Nathan for you is okay in my book because people sign release forms and they still get to plug their businesses.

• Like 6

Nathan for you is okay in my book because people sign release forms and they still get to plug their businesses.

Definitely a fair point

Sorry to interrupt all the thrilling and important business that goes on in this podcast fan forum

I've seen enough EXES in my day to know not to fall into this trap. Nice try Jamie!!!! Move along!!!

• Like 3

Please shut up and just talk about me getting the pro version, thank you.

• Like 21

so jelluce joe, wish i could get pro version some time

• Like 8

I just saw this on Spotify:

p8rVEHIc_zpswzqzfxua.jpeg

What a week for you Joe! The Pro Version AND the release of your album? I didn't even know you were a music man!

p.s. Joe McGurl and the #1 Handsome Boys would be an incredible band name.

I've had people make this joke 7 times to me already so you a lil late Stevey baby!

I'm sorry to anyone I left out. I'm also sorry if you feel your monetary value isn't enough:

LtyRhae.jpg?1

I'm really torn on this image. it's a great effort. however, I'm not fuckin boardwalk and you got me at fuckin $140?! On the other hand, I'm sharing my street with my bb Agata and my dog Mellow and that's some damn fine company. That being said, in what fuckin world is Andrew or TIM TREESE to be put higher than me..I dunno man. Lotta thoughts on this one.

• Like 12

Anyway, I just remembered that my cat used to be a kitten so deal with this forum people

1937346_626467721798_7748496_n_zpsjrgnyllk.jpg

1937346_627098203308_163078_n_zpszseisgik.jpg

• Like 18

I've had people make this joke 7 times to me already so you a lil late Stevey baby!

I'm the first on this forum though so its a great hilarious joke

• Like 7

I'm the first on this forum though so its a great hilarious joke

I can't argue with that logic. Great first joke

• Like 9

WetSuitFart.jpg

forgot I never posted my dad or my pet

Oh boy. I think we've got another 'Popular' post forumers.

Also, is this from the Folsom Street Fair ?

• Like 8

You'll always be #1 in my book, Fatty. A homeboy never forgets.

• Like 3

to me, it was funny and good when the customer service woman got to the reviews page and said "it most likely was a recent one...?"

• Like 11

I'm no longer relevant on these boards or in Sean and Hayes' hearts. Where's that mod who banned me so he can just put me out of my misery.

• Like 9

we don't talk about THAT GUY around here any more narnold, don't be a martyr

• Like 8

I listened to the episode, spent the whole day procrastinating, then when I checked the forums this weeks episode thread already had 7 pages. I feel like I missed so much.

• Like 5