🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

I'm sorry to anyone I left out. I'm also sorry if you feel your monetary value isn't enough:

LtyRhae.jpg?1

Full size Image here: http://imgur.com/SX4ObQ8

My dad Steven Levitan would like to option this for a series.

• Like 1

It seems like Sean and Hayes have really been able to pull away from Mr. Anchorman and Earwolf and let the show breathe a bit under the Wolfcool shingle these last couple weeks, according to the recent end tags. It's so refreshing to see that nerds really does rule and that bullies is just pumping all our gas now. Thanks for showing us how it's done, Boys!

• Like 5

It seems like Sean and Hayes have really been able to pull away from Mr. Anchorman and Earwolf and let the show breathe a bit under the Wolfcool shingle these last couple weeks, according to the recent end tags. It's so refreshing to see that nerds really does rule and that bullies is just pumping all our gas now. Thanks for showing us how it's done, Boys!

You seem to be a very funny and nice original person welcome

• Like 3

This is boring and unimportant

Whoa for a second I thought you were referring to your own posts and i was like this guy is brave but MESSED. UP.

• Like 7

For a second I forgot how to use the like button. I don't mean that hyperbolically. I actually forgot where it was and how it worked.

I have since remembered.

Go about your business.

• Like 3

Dixon's right, ADC. You forgot to put me on there.

You should honor his wishes and photoshop me into jail because I feel like I'm in a fucking prison with all of this disrespect.

BTW cool ep I liked it.

edit: wtf mwn, don't steal my shit before i think of it

I left you out Ronnie because I couldn't remember your new Username and I didn't want to ultimately disrespect you by using your old name.

• Like 4

I'm no longer relevant on these boards or in Sean and Hayes' hearts. Where's that mod who banned me so he can just put me out of my misery.

we don't talk about THAT GUY around here any more narnold, don't be a martyr

Greggy's right. There are just some things you don't joke about.

• Like 1

that cat at the top of this page is very cool. like it a lot.

'chanson card' is a very good pun on 'chance card'

this thread has a lot of stuff going for it at the moment. a nice amount of momentum being built up

really feeling this one

• Like 14

I know what everyone's thinking about that Monopoly board... where's Will Sticksbeer on it? I mean, he's made invaluable contributions to this forum, he's smart and cool and he might even have almost 30 posts on it.

At the tender age of 9 posts, Will Sticksbeer penned a question that would stump the previously undefeated Quizmaster Kumail Nanjiani about 'computers' and 'how good it is'. Although that may be his only true accomplishment related to this podcast, people get a lot of enjoyment out of his profile picture, which is MIchelle Tanner from Full House falling into a bush because she can't ride a bike. Many people have privately indicated (not on the forums, so there's no way for you to check or say otherwise) that Will Sticksbeer is probably the best member on the forums and that they would really like him to be on a Monopoly board.

So wow, it seems like people really like this guy! He's got a lot going for him and I don't know about you guys, but I think he deserves a shot at the big time (read: the monopoly time).

Best Wishes,

An uninterested party

• Like 6

I know a lot of people wanted their profile pics reflected in a game. I think I got everyone in. Unfortunately, given how many funny forum folks frequently flogging funnies it just started to look like the inky blackness of space. Sorry if you were excluded.

LBl5QVU.png

• Like 3

I know a lot of people wanted their profile pics reflected in a game. I think I got everyone in. Unfortunately, given how many funny forum folks frequent flog funnies it just started to look like the inky blackness of space. Sorry if you were excluded.

5e07856e8a919770dbca68d721811a31_large.jpeg

Is it supposed to be meta?

• Like 1

I don't think any 'lines' were crossed with the customer service thing. The idea of Sean and Hayes being released on real people is both terrifying and full of infinite comedic potential.

This is the best podcast going - AV Club be damned!

• Like 3

Is it supposed to be meta?

Should be fixed. It was supposed to be dominos joke, but it appears the real joke is my ability to post images to message boards.

• Like 3

Joe finally got the Pro Version, congrats Joe on your Pyrrhic victory

Hey that's a classical quote

Ya see what I've done there is very witty. I'm thinking possibly 4 likes

• Like 3

I know Silly Lilly is now part of the star club and all, but don't you think we're getting a little carried away here? We don't want to inflate her ego too much, now, do we? I'm sure there are other forum members, maybe even ones who are also members of the elite star club, who knows, who might more deserve a spot on that board. All I'm saying is I now have photoshop on my work computer and are you really going to make me start using it for the forums?

Soz Dixon. Please accept this commercial showcasing high end technology from your namesake retailer as a conciliatory gesture:

• Like 1

I know what everyone's thinking about that Monopoly board... where's Will Sticksbeer on it? I mean, he's made invaluable contributions to this forum, he's smart and cool and he might even have almost 30 posts on it.

At the tender age of 9 posts, Will Sticksbeer penned a question that would stump the previously undefeated Quizmaster Kumail Nanjiani about 'computers' and 'how good it is'. Although that may be his only true accomplishment related to this podcast, people get a lot of enjoyment out of his profile picture, which is MIchelle Tanner from Full House falling into a bush because she can't ride a bike. Many people have privately indicated (not on the forums, so there's no way for you to check or say otherwise) that Will Sticksbeer is probably the best member on the forums and that they would really like him to be on a Monopoly board.

So wow, it seems like people really like this guy! He's got a lot going for him and I don't know about you guys, but I think he deserves a shot at the big time (read: the monopoly time).

Best Wishes,

An uninterested party

Take it from me Sticksbeer, these campaigns are a fool's errand and will only end up breaking your heart in the end. Your best hope is that someone will throw you a bone and paste your face on the Operation board game. Maybe they'll do Professor Plum or something for you.

• Like 4

Where does I order an copy of Hollywood's Handbook?

Do it have for the Kindle HPV?

Pranks aren't funny. Moms died from prank by China (maybe tank).

Where do Gabrus buy shorts? Have they come in size 28 waste?

Don't know flow of forumer, don't crae much for peoples. Please excuse, but also happy to have

• Like 1

Just a reminder for new posters that Joe McGurl's Hollywood Handbook Forum Guide is right there in his signature and it's very helpful and accurate.

• Like 11

I had some friends round to play the H.Wood H.Book Board Game. They were having such fun that I was able to snap a quick selfie of them without them noticing!

fun%20b%20game.png

• Like 6