🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

I didn't realize the dad/pet thing was a part of the rules. Sorry that my 50th post is the one saying "oh, I read McGurls Guidebook". I guess I am just dropping truths today.

L5q68IV.jpg?1

Dad is the one top right.

Q5Jt3iQ.jpg?1

Moseley. 100lb Old English Bulldog.

• Like 14

Oh yeah, One of the people in the picture in my last post is my dad. I won't say which one but I'll just say that he plays a certain Devilish detective on hit BBC drama Luther.

I don't currently have a dog. But when I did, she looked like this

Picture112.jpg

• Like 11

Do I really have to post a pic of my dad too? Can't you guys just imagine me but hairier and with a stronger sense of responsibility?

• Like 2

LilacThunder, the colour has fallen off half of your dog's face! Please put sunscreen on that half, make a game of it and I'm sure he'll love that.

The ep was gooood but then they all are really. How is everyone? I am employed for at least a little while more!

• Like 5

Times like these make me sad that I don't have a pet that I can milk for likes. Stupid allergies.

• Like 9

Here's a picture from when I tried to pose my dog like a sleeping human. She loved it.

g1WmqjD.jpg

• Like 8

Here's a picture from when I tried to pose my dog like a sleeping human. She loved it.

I feel your pain.

• Like 4

Here's my very upset dog, she doesn't like the shutter sound.

Oh wait there's no picture, seriously how do we use these forums? It's so confusing

• Like 1

Oh wait there's no picture, seriously how do we use these forums? It's so confusing

Just imagine a very upset looking dog

• Like 6

Went to the movies and saw Avengers Ultron today and it was freakin' fresh as dope. Ultron is an even better villain than engineer Brett.

Gonna get my popcorn gallery question in early this week and give it to Hayes: how the heck did you channel Brett so well, it was like I was hearing double!

• Like 6

I don't really mind that new people are showing off their pets to reap mad likes, but I would like some reassurance that I'm not going to get fewer likes because they are flooding the market.

yAuWAJw.jpg?1

This is my wife's dog Jackson who died last year, so if you don't like this post you are a heartless monster and you need to take a long look at yourself.

8lx7oix.jpg?1

• Like 18

go to imgur.com, upload your image, and then copy this text here and paste it in to your post on the forum:

85prvrh.png?1

• Like 13

Went to the movies and saw Avengers Ultron today and it was freakin' fresh as dope. Ultron is an even better villain than engineer Brett.

Gonna get my popcorn gallery question in early this week and give it to Hayes: how the heck did you channel Brett so well, it was like I was hearing double!

Going in an hour!

• Like 2

go to imgur.com, upload your image, and then copy this text here and paste it in to your post on the forum:

85prvrh.png?1

Thanks friend!

Guys* its raining cats and dogs in this forum and literally outside, I really dont wanna run today.

* and girls.

• Like 1

On a less controversial note I will say I'm really impressed by the range of Jon Gabrus's references. Starlee Kine, Voltaire, Jim Jones, and Thundercats. That's a pretty well-rounded bunch

• Like 1

Here's my baby Lattis

lattiscute.jpg?w=490&h=367

I'm sorry to tell you this, but that's not a baby at all. That's a cat.

cool c though

• Like 6

I saw Avengers: Age of Adaline today, and I have to say I was disappointed. Not enough super heroes! I liked that Han Solo made an appearance, but I was under the impression that Star Wars and Avengers were different universes. I'm happy for those people who are enjoying this film, but I give it a thumbs down. Maybe I'm just not the cool nerd I thought I was.

• Like 1

I saw Avengers: Age of Adaline today, and I have to say I was disappointed. Not enough super heroes! I liked that Han Solo made an appearance, but I was under the impression that Star Wars and Avengers were different universes. I'm happy for those people who are enjoying this film, but I give it a thumbs down. Maybe I'm just not the cool nerd I thought I was.

this isn't canon

• Like 3