🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

Just a heads up, if you want to hang with the handsome boy, don't even think about skipping leg day!

I'm so fucked.

• Like 3

big story

So did I just not get off the plane, or what?

• Like 7

Dear me,

Would you like to have your preconceived notions of the limitations of joy violently destroyed like how what Brgrho might do to a cellphone?

Whats that? It already what?

ps-Thanks Joe!

• Like 3

Today I made myself a hamburger sandwich on the grill

IMG_2632_zpsl96gictq.jpg

• Like 8

Here's my baby Lattis (the one on the right)

framedcedarlattice_zpsztlcj9xa.jpg

• Like 13

You sticking with that username ? Are you sure ? We're all here to help you pick a new one and support you during the transition. Wouldn't you like a cool individual name for when you end up on a board game ? Just a thought anyway. It's not too late is all I'm saying.

I mean I've already made nine whole posts. With this one it'll be ten! I can't leave all that history behind and just choose some new name.

If I did change names what would you recommend? Maybe another food pun? That could be fun

• Like 1

I think it's pretty good the way it is. Replacing "and" with "n" is a cool, creative twist for me. Can you imagine how exciting it would be to hear a crazy name like that read aloud for the pro version?

You know what, I agree it is both fun and creative, I'm glad someone understood that N can stand for the word and. It would be a dream come true to have them read my name for the pro version, I just keep on buying it but they never read my name.

• Like 3

Thanks Joe

Sorry man, there was an extensive scene between you and Honlads talking but no one could understand what the fuck you guys were saying so we had to edit it out. Next time, I'll be sure to get you in

• Like 15

A lot of people have been asking me privately if my dad is really Steven Levitan, creator of Modern Family (maybe you have heard of it?) and so I will post a picture of my dad.

tocODjI.jpg

• Like 1

I guess I'm making this graphic novel this weekend now...

• Like 17

A lot of people have been asking me privately if my dad is really Steven Levitan, creator of Modern Family (maybe you have heard of it?) and so I will post a picture of my dad.

tocODjI.jpg

Wow, he looks a lot like my dad. Here's a pic for comparison:

tB7Qmrr.jpg

• Like 2

5tpXPuS.jpg

That guy in the back looks like a young Rex Ryan

• Like 2

this multimedia experience is truly immersive, just like the flea baths I have to take sometimes

• Like 9

I'm really wiped today guys, dont think im gonna run.

• Like 2

Sorry man, there was an extensive scene between you and Honlads talking but no one could understand what the fuck you guys were saying so we had to edit it out. Next time, I'll be sure to get you in

feck off

• Like 10

You know what, I agree it is both fun and creative, I'm glad someone understood that N can stand for the word and. It would be a dream come true to have them read my name for the pro version, I just keep on buying it but they never read my name.

Well, I certainly do not want to be the one to shatter your dreams, so okay. I will say no more on the subject. No more !

• Like 5