🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

.... except to say that you should probably change it !

Just kidding !

Oh thank goodness for the just kidding, I was very scared for a moment. I appreciate your support Marshall Mellow. Next step, validation from the rest of the forum

• Like 1

Thanks honlads.

Any chance you could hop on a bus and help me up. Nobody has passed by yet. Maybe bring a pack of tayto smoky bacon please

gh8i306.jpg?1

• Like 12

No bother. Don't have time to help you up right now, but I'll drop up with the pack of crisps when I get a chance.

• Like 10

You guys are talking a bunch of crazy talk

Let's say this: I'm old enough to fight and die for my country, but not old enough to drink alcohol. And ain't that some bullshit? But, yeah, I'm 18.

No, I don't drive that machine. It's my cousin's (who works at a gas station and LITERALLY PUMPS GAS FOR A LIVING) old truck and my 80 yr old grandpa is planking on top of it. I live on a six acre farm in a rural part of Washington (not the liberal utopia that most people imagine the state as) and I have a red barn and horses. A lot of the people in my family are the most stereotypical rednecks you could imagine. Honestly, when Sean and Hayes do their exagerrated bit about flyover state people they're hitting pretty close to home.

Also, my dad built a little league baseball sized Fenway Park in our backyard because he liked the movie "Field of Dreams" a lot. It's pretty cool. These are not jokes. I can show you pictures if you want.

Also, I met Shaquille O'Neal when I was 12. I think I may have mentioned this though.

You give me hope for the future.

• Like 2

Alright I will not be reading all 13 pages of the forum (leave this place for a couple days and BAM you've got more reading than a third year English student).

BUT I WILL SAY THIS: Joe McGurl, *clenches teeth* I'm so happy for you!

What is going on. When will the name "Spenny and the Jets" be synonymous with "pro-version". I literally did pay $100! Joe makes that much in a year!

Agata can you do something? Brett even? Engineer cody boy?

Also great ep, real corker of a guest.

• Like 5

I'm feeling lucky today, so I'm going to go ahead and take a guess at who their guest is going to be.

Dear Roman Polanski,

Would you rather have a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy?

• Like 11

You know what, I agree it is both fun and creative, I'm glad someone understood that N can stand for the word and. It would be a dream come true to have them read my name for the pro version, I just keep on buying it but they never read my name.

Change your username. Your current one is very shit.

• Like 11

yea your username fucking sucks bro it makes me hate you.

• Like 11

Yeah, don't be the kind of loser who doesn't give in to bullying! You have to recognize that you are being bullied for a REASON.

I suggest you change your name to Official Hollywood Handbook Account.

• Like 12

This is Occupy Wall Street all over again

• Like 8

The One-Percenters who can afford the pro version telling the 99% what they can and cant be called. Its despicable.

• Like 9

Geez, I leave for a couple hours to find an entire page of people hating on me. I didn't really care about the name before this, but I think I'm definitely keeping it now.

• Like 7

Also a change.org petition? I promise if it gets enough coverage to make it to Obama I'll consider changing it.

• Like 3

Ugh, I started this forum at the wrong time. How am I supposed to make a name for my self as being insanely hilarious with silly just killing it?

• Like 5