🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

Geez, I leave for a couple hours to find an entire page of people hating on me. I didn't really care about the name before this, but I think I'm definitely keeping it now.

How about this...change the username, but also create a 2nd account. Name one 'Sean Clements' and one 'Hayes Davenport'. I think people would really like that.

• Like 3

How about this...change the username, but also create a 2nd account. Name one 'Sean Clements' and one 'Hayes Davenport'. I think people would really like that.

Great idea, maybe go with Clam Dawg and Hazy Bone

• Like 5

Is this better? you guys like this one?

• Like 2

i'm not taking responsibility for this.

• Like 9

i can't leave this page open at work

edit: well shit, my post pushed the pages one more...

• Like 2

with all these hijinks, the forecast probability of the boys mentioning forum antics is now at an all time high of 6%. great job everyone

• Like 9

with all these hijinks, the forecast probability of the boys mentioning forum antics is now at an all time high of 6%. great job everyone

That's the dream.

• Like 2

I really don't like this. I looked at my email, and for a brief second, I got very excited. Guess I deserved that.

40448_zpswckcd2x1.jpg

• Like 13

hey guys it's me kittens

what's up

i just went to see a cool band play nice music and now i'm drunk and going to smoke a cigarette - that's pretty cool

my friends have gone to bed already though so i'm here on my own drinking a big vod so can we do something cool?

thanks guys x x

• Like 10

Is this better? you guys like this one?

This is not me. We already have people trying to ride my coattails to the top of this forum.

• Like 4

Hayes N Sean is a play on Hay 'n Straw, right? Like Hay 'n Straw pasta? I like it.

Finally someone gets it! I'm just like you guys, just a food based pun.

• Like 1

hey guys it's me kittens

what's up

i just went to see a cool band play nice music and now i'm drunk and going to smoke a cigarette - that's pretty cool

my friends have gone to bed already though so i'm here on my own drinking a big vod so can we do something cool?

thanks guys x x

What band did you see Kitten?

• Like 2

it was the cool band 'of montreal' and i had the time of my life. now i'm playing on gta and trying to quietly sing along to music in my headphones

i'm having a good evening

• Like 8

Heyoo. Just wanted to say thanks to Tim Treese for making this video. I just showed it to my friends and we got quite a good laugh out of it.

• Like 3

it was the cool band of montreal and i had the time of my life. now i'm playing on gta and trying to quietly sing along to music in my headphones

i'm having a good evening

Sounds very pleasent kittens. I'm playing GTA now, and about to go get drunk and go out, so its like the reverse of your night.

• Like 3

Jakal you going for a run tonight?

• Like 3

Ran this morning thejjar, 3 miles. (1- 7:28 / 2- 7:38 / 3- 7:34)

Tomorrows run is going to be like that movie where huge jackman sings, le miserable.

Signing off,

The Jakal.

• Like 5

Not sure if you guys are sportsheads (sorry joe mcgurl, I won't use more Sean and hayes sayings) but the rangers just won and I'm gonna get real drunk. Hope we get a popcorn gallery ASAP

Hey PCG,

We got Alex Anfanger from Big Time in Hollywood Florida and Next Time On Lonny. He might bring a friend too so I guess maybe ask them questions. Whatever. I barely care.

• Like 23

Really nice of Joe to take credit for "fuck you, Tim." Pretty sure I started that. But I was saying it in a fun way.

But I am glad that someone's using it.

• Like 1

YESSSS i love this dude!

Alex, scientists have recently discovered that the Yellowstone super volcano is magnitudes larger than previously thought, what is your plan when the thing goes kablam and millions die in flyover states?

• Like 5