🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

Alex you were in the secret life of Walter mitty. Could you tell us about the secret life of Alex Anfanger?

• Like 5

mr anfanger, i was just wondering, did you come here to make friends or to win? thanks for your time, big fan

• Like 9

Alex, you're a trendsetter. I heard before you came along people were saying it "That isn't anything but a chicken's wing." What other popular phrases have you coined?

To Alex's friend: Hey deadbeat, you ever think about getting a real job?

Option 2:

Alex, have you ever had a female best friend who you didn't realize you had feelings for until she put on a dress (she's usually a tomboy)?

To Alex's friend, have you ever committed a hate crime?

• Like 17

mr anfanger's nameless friend, if you could choose a name for yourself, what would it be? pretend you dont have to hold to the tradition of your people and make your first kill before you are named for the purpose of this question

• Like 6

Alex Anfanger,

Say you were a 20-something guy living with his parents and they were saying you have to leave the house and get a job like they do in your show, Big Time in Hollywood, FL. How do you trick them into letting you stay so that you don't have to make a tv show about it?

Also, in this scenario your Dad is a boat captain.

Thanks

• Like 15

Alex,

Your show has clearly been adapted from this podcast. Who gave you more inspiration, Sean or Hayes?

• Like 2

Alex, do you know Kyle Bosman? If so, email my friend valerie @ her email address.

• Like 6

Alex,

I once read about a man in Florida who tried to kiss a cottonmouth snake, but then it bit him and his head inflated like a balloon. What is the best way to kiss poisonous snakes?

• Like 6

Dear Alex,

How is Ben Stiller as a director? Also, do you like cats?

• Like 6

Hey PCG,

We got Alex Anfanger from Big Time in Hollywood Florida and Next Time On Lonny. He might bring a friend too so I guess maybe ask them questions. Whatever. I barely care.

Alex, I am a big fan of Big Time Hollywood Florida. I just had a question about the writing process: why are the movie take place in Florida when everyone know Hollywood in California?

• Like 2

Follow up question: what's it like working with the great scene stealer from Groundhog Day, Bill Murray. My favorite quote is "That last step is tricky!"

• Like 2

Alex, what was Walter Mitten's secret, and how did that secret, being the center of the film, affect your performance as Ted's Toner Box Associate.

• Like 1

Alex, your show is about a pair of brothers with delusional dreams of making it in Hollywood who attempt to extort their parents, fake drug addiction, and are responsible for several heinous crimes including murder. How closely is it based on Joel and Ethan Coen?

• Like 11

Hi Alex,

Sup with your friend? He single or what? (Please disregard if friend is female.)

We both know Sabrina who did your theme song. What do you dislike most about her? I promise not to tell her unless it's funny or juicy or I'm drunk.

I think your show is very good. Do you? If you say yes, don't you think that's a little conceited of you?

• Like 8

Also: you're really pretty, you know that?

WHEW JUST HAD TO GET THAT ONE OUT THERE, NOBODY HAD DONE IT YET, THANKS GOODNIGHT

• Like 8

Hi Alex and Friend,

You are Big Time Hollywood Celebrities, so you must meet fans all the time. Care to share any tips with us fans on how to approach our comedy heroes without being creepy ? Also, what are your best and worst fan interaction stories.

Thanks !

• Like 5

Alex, you and your bud seem to have mastered the small computers movies format so much that now you're just in regular small movies. Isn't that moving backwards?

• Like 2

Dear Alex,

What made you want to start taking your hair vertical? How has that decision changed your life? Can you give us any tips?

Regards,

Blink

• Like 4

Alex, what's more important in the creative process, the creative part, or the process part? Also, which one are you worse at?

• Like 9

Hi Alex! Years ago I watched the entire first season of Next Time on Lonny. Does this early investment mean I get 15% of everything you get?

• Like 3